The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: 10/10
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 02:17:42 pm »
Try disabling security first? :/
Idk lol wait for Mary

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 02:20:39 pm »
https://www.google.nl/search?q=klim6%2Csys_x64_nt602&oq=klim6%2Csys_x64_nt602&aqs=chrome..69i57.7432j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

repair your kaspersky installation

Apparently the error is caused by leftover driver files from a previous installation, make sure you find and delete any of those before reinstalling.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:22:26 pm by Mod Mary »

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 02:23:54 pm »
https://www.google.nl/search?q=klim6%2Csys_x64_nt602&oq=klim6%2Csys_x64_nt602&aqs=chrome..69i57.7432j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Apparently the error is caused by leftover driver files from a previous installation, make sure you find and delete any of those before reinstalling.
how

my brain doesnt work anymore

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 02:28:20 pm »

how

control panel > programs and features > rightclick kaspersky > uninstall/repair should bring up the installation wizard

God why do you always break everything hardware/software you touch

The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 02:33:17 pm »

how

control panel > programs and features > rightclick kaspersky > uninstall/repair should bring up the installation wizard

I dont have Kaspersky installed, therefore theres nothing to remove. :-[

Im not god but thanks for compliment

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 03:45:40 pm »

how

In that case your previous installation still has remaining drivers (they didnt delete with the uninstall) that conflict with whatever you're executing.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »

how

In that case your previous installation still has remaining drivers (they didnt delete with the uninstall) that conflict with whatever you're executing.
Kaspersky drivers?

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 03:52:26 pm »

how

Kaspersky drivers?
The executing or supporting programs that ran the antivirus Kaspersky. Some of them can be self-functioning and after an uninstall they might still be automatically executing and interrupting processes hence the error

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »

how

Kaspersky drivers?
The executing or supporting programs that ran the antivirus Kaspersky. Some of them can be self-functioning and after an uninstall they might still be automatically executing and interrupting processes hence the error
how do I .... drive ... the drivers away...

get it driver the drivers

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 04:01:22 pm »
I would suggest downloading CCleaner and clean your computer, i'm sure the installation should work after that. The program deletes any unnecessary or wandering files including program files

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 04:02:03 pm »
I would suggest downloading CCleaner and clean your computer, i'm sure the installation should work after that. The program deletes any unnecessary or wandering files including program files

Nice program if you gotta clean your PC to install it.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 04:06:24 pm »
ok we will see tomorrow marty

Offline Mod Mary

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 04:11:06 pm »

Well it seems that either his installation corrupted it because of a corrupted download, or he removed kaspersky prior to this installation and is now looking to reinstall it. In either way no mistake from the programs side

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 04:16:19 pm »

Well it seems that either his installation corrupted it because of a corrupted download, or he removed kaspersky prior to this installation and is now looking to reinstall it. In either way no mistake from the programs side
http://support.kaspersky.com/consumer/tools-utilities

Pages: 1 2