The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
*HELP* Old Ipod Touch Problems
« on: January 13, 2017, 04:23:28 am »
Alrighty guys, here's my dilemma,

I have an old ipod touch, not sure which generation (I believe 5th), but the Home button did that thing where it got stuck down, and you can no longer push it. I enabled the AssistiveTouch services and used that for a while. Now, the Ipod is disabled for approximately...uh... 24 million minutes..

All i want to do is get into the Ipod, without losing all my stuff. I attempted to plug my ipod into my computer and access it by backing it up and resetting the ipod, but when I plug my ipod into the computer it says that I have to enable the computer to access the ipod by clicking something on the ipod itself, however that doesnt show up because the ipod just says that its disabled.  :-\

I am officially stuck. I cant put the ipod into any type of modes either because the home button does not work, so i cant hold down the home button and the power button at the same time.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Banjo

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: *HELP* Old Ipod Touch Problems
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 08:35:27 am »
I have an Ipod Touch 5 as well and I just brought my old one when he was stuck to the seller. They gave me a new one  :D. So I hope you still have your warranty and I hope as well for you that it is not expired, otherwise you are fucked...

Offline Banjo

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: *HELP* Old Ipod Touch Problems
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 07:13:50 pm »
I have an Ipod Touch 5 as well and I just brought my old one when he was stuck to the seller. They gave me a new one  :D. So I hope you still have your warranty and I hope as well for you that it is not expired, otherwise you are fucked...

It appears as though I am screwed. That's okay, it is an old Ipod touch for a reason. I don't need it, I just wanted to use it as an extra. Thanks for the advice!

- Banjo
Pages: 1