The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
torva vs chrysos
« on: June 07, 2019, 07:45:28 pm »
Not a valid %s URL

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: torva vs chrysos
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 07:15:45 am »
Still, you gotta take into account, that Bosses like Nex/Yk'Lagor/Har'lakk/Kal'Ger would most likely be not solo'd which leads to even faster kills/less damage to you.

Although, armor seems to have great leap over in terms of defence bonuses, as it was mentioned in discussion of feature, they won't be anywhere better in strength bonuses, otherwise they would be too OP. Carefully analyzing the time it took you take down Nex is also average (you can prolong or make it faster depending on your hits purely) and I would say, greatest test should be done over the time: like when joining parties to do 100kc for Completionist Cape or something like it where as you could actually see if time changes but even here, also plays factor of team performance. If solo, 100kc you could see if time still remains same or does it require any other boosts, for example: Warrior Ring(i) vs. Berserker Ring (i) which in offensive gives +12 vs. +8(one more max hit) and for last set I would've used chrysos shield instead of arcane as you can clearly tank with it more, plus gives you advantage in soaking damage.

Overall, in my opinion, if Chrysos wouldn't have charges it would be even better for those who actually camp bosses rather than bank every 4 kills or so.

Good clip, but be sure to variate gear a bit more. Choice is large in this game you can always change what you lack and compensate for it in future.
The following users liked this post: Rotanas
Pages: 1