The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Re: Progress video 2
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 12:42:48 am »
These videos could be  like Boaty's single player runescape videos, where you record boss trips and drops etc so we can get your reactions to the drops too.The thing is, thats a lot of work.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 03:17:24 am »
These videos could be  like Boaty's single player runescape videos, where you record boss trips and drops etc so we can get your reactions to the drops too.The thing is, thats a lot of work.
I need to make another progress video soon. I was going to make a video tonight or tomorrow while killing smoke demon, but like I said Camtasia still isn't working and I've gotten quite frustrated trying to fix it so I'm taking a break from trying to fix it. Currently in the looks for a new recording system.
The following users liked this post: Darkzog, Selene Gomez

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 11:15:10 am »
Add few clips where you  playing minigames ( pest control , castle-wars , barrows) and pvm clips sounds good too (gwd, corp, kq an etc)
Good luck !
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage
Pages: 1 2