The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Letsgethigh

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Ironman adventures playlist (all episodes)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 06:18:14 pm »
Personally, I must say that these kind of videos do not entertain me. And I believe that I'm not the only one. Nobody wants to watch 6 minutes long video on how you are doing slayer tasks, killing frost dragons.
If you are keen on making videos, you should choose different type of content, that nobody has done before, something more thrilling.

Offline Metalinis

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 10:28:41 am »
Personally, I must say that these kind of videos do not entertain me. And I believe that I'm not the only one. Nobody wants to watch 6 minutes long video on how you are doing slayer tasks, killing frost dragons.
If you are keen on making videos, you should choose different type of content, that nobody has done before, something more thrilling.

Everyone had different opinions sir, in few years of making those videos havent seen alot of hate. 90% of feedback was positive, and I kept making these episodes becouse I enjoyed making them myself, i found a little community that enjoyed it aswell. So why not :P

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2018, 03:34:22 pm »
Why only 9 episodes? where is 10 and so on? If you plan to do progress videos make 9th ending with something like:"Oh yeah, I wont be making more episodes cause x reason(s)" Now rewatching it is pointless, to say the least, good example for you is Rotanas.

Offline Metalinis

• Liked: 38 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2018, 05:25:30 pm »
Never asked you to rewatch either...

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 10:35:16 am »
Never asked you to rewatch either...
It's called feedback about your videos, not that I don't rewatch them myself. Either way, progress videos were 9/10 from my point of view.
Pages: 1