The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: How to solo Commander Zilyana
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 08:08:47 am »
thank god there is better ways to solo/duo it than this chiken running... also you should protect range instead of magic to do it perfectly.
This is the best way to do it SOLO, a simple minded person might call this a 'chicken running' but it's the best way to take the least amount of damage and sustain the longest without wasting any time needing to bank or get new killcount.

The magic protect is for a potential magic attack from Commander Zilyana.
Bring a SGS ;p
I doubt that's needed since after killing zilyana you can use the altar to recharge prayer then relog so you reset it and you have the heals from your onyx bolts

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2016, 02:21:24 pm »
thank god there is better ways to solo/duo it than this chiken running... also you should protect range instead of magic to do it perfectly.
This is the best way to do it SOLO, a simple minded person might call this a 'chicken running' but it's the best way to take the least amount of damage and sustain the longest without wasting any time needing to bank or get new killcount.

Bring a SGS ;p
I doubt that's needed since after killing zilyana you can use the altar to recharge prayer then relog so you reset it and you have the heals from your onyx bolts

Take zgs and freeze zilyana... no need to run----> #afk#4fasterkills#GWD&Chill... and yes i know that i am genious

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2016, 03:55:30 pm »
Arjen running from his problems, what is new :-\
Thanks for sharing this, i'll need it when I attempt to solo which will be awhile because of the update. :-*

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 05:02:18 pm »

Bring a SGS ;p

Take zgs and freeze zilyana... no need to run----> #afk#4fasterkills#GWD&Chill... and yes i know that i am genious
Or just bring ice barrage and blood barrage and get 200 killcount like me

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 05:13:28 pm »

Bring a SGS ;p

If you run and attack correctly it is as fast as standing on the same spot and attacking, plus when you go in for ZGS special attack you take hits from zilyana.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 07:03:49 pm »
I HATE THAT MUSIC !

Good way to solo it for sure ! Thanks Freestuffyay ! :D