The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Har'Lakk
« on: April 05, 2019, 01:34:14 am »
Hi. This didin't went as I imagined. So basically, it's just a simple video of me soloing Har'Lakk. I did two kills. First kill (didin't recorded it) was just to remember him because I haven't killed him in ages. But first kill was a bit easier cos I took some energy pots. ( Idk why I didin't have em second time..)

Aight, enough of explaining how bad I'm at it, just watch the clip.

As you saw in video, I failed a lot. I kind of thought of doing another kill properly but actually this is what you can expect when you go solo. Not everything goes like you want to, so that's kind of reason I did upload this. ( Plus it's the most cancerous boss in Emps and it takes too long to kill it solo..)
Btw, some of you probably noticed that I used just two bgs special attack's. While I was killing him the spec bar must've reached 100% again, so feel free to spec him again with bgs or with demon longbow in my case.
And maybe after DXP weekend I will upload a clip where I'll show you how easier it is to kill him with team.

Feel free to ask any questions.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:41:46 am by Namnori »
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Jp, Drugs, Emps Loover, Cahit, S Clegane, Rotanas, Ironsuomi, Nante

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
Re: Har'Lakk
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 05:36:54 pm »
well kinda failed alot you cud die like 20 times but somehow survived :D
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Offline Namnori

• +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 05:48:37 pm »
well kinda failed alot you cud die like 20 times but somehow survived :D

Yeah, when I watched the video, I was like "how did I survived..?". I guess legends never die, lul.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 08:17:51 pm »
Glad I had this done for comp already
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Offline Namnori

• +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 12:51:21 am »
Glad I had this done for comp already

Bruh, same here.. it's literally cancer to kill him.. I'm very happy that I got both bows with 141 KC.
Pages: 1