Community > Videos

ECS1 progress series / Episode 1

(1/2) > >>

Namnori:
Yo. Sorry for bad quality and loud music. First time editing video, so I'm really bad at this now, hopefully I'll get better and videos will be better. And I really wanted to do videos from the start, I already had like 4episodes ready to release but I'm idiot and somehow managed to delete all clips I had. So I'll start from this one and in the close future planing to start streaming my progress. That's all folks. Try to enjoy and be ready for upcomming videos/streams.

Btw, pls ignore my bad english too. (But I'll accept all comments about it and try to fix it)

Cahit:
We all start somewhere and improve as time passes by and if we are willing to ;)
Looking forward to see the next progress video, keep it up.

Rotanas:
yeah i know that recording, editing, commenting pain :D

harder than looks like, even to this day failing with recorded vids and not understand how to use 100% properly editing softwares.
to learn that tooks time and i dont wanna waste xp.

gl with next vid :D

S Clegane:
For real? Ffs. We have winner for maxing account already. Not even month in it. GF.

._. this "p.s" is not necessary - Nam

Namnori:
Yeah, this takes too much time. When I lost my all clips I thought I'll just drop it and just play.. maybe do few streams and thats all. But didin't dropped it yet : D
Well darkness and me quite hard working atm for that max cape, prolly in two weeks one of us will get maxed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version