The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
So.

Regarding the effort you put into making overloads I think they should be a bit more rewarding. I had most of the ingredients and potions for 400 ovls and it still took me like 3 to 4 hours to make them. I don't really want to use them anywhere else than Nex and PvP. It's a lot of effort for not that much perks I find, making overloads last a bit longer could make it better I think.

Also the 30% hunter nerf seems harsh. I got myself maxed recently and grinding hunter was part of it and it was already a pain in the ass. Don't really see a reason for the nerf since nobody really does hunter for profit gains, we do have chins that have an use and now grenwalls, but that's about it. Hunter is kind of a useless skill and nerfing it's exp rates doesn't make any sense. There are also a lot quicker 99s.

The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
So.

Regarding the effort you put into making overloads I think they should be a bit more rewarding. I had most of the ingredients and potions for 400 ovls and it still took me like 3 to 4 hours to make them. I don't really want to use them anywhere else than Nex and PvP. It's a lot of effort for not that much perks I find, making overloads last a bit longer could make it better I think.

Also the 30% hunter nerf seems harsh. I got myself maxed recently and grinding hunter was part of it and it was already a pain in the ass. Don't really see a reason for the nerf since nobody really does hunter for profit gains, we do have chins that have an use and now grenwalls, but that's about it. Hunter is kind of a useless skill and nerfing it's exp rates doesn't make any sense. There are also a lot quicker 99s.
There was a patch earlier today reverting most potion changes and overloads were buffed. Overloads should now definitely feel more rewarding and appealing to use.

Changes of 20th:
Due to a large disappointment of super potions, I've reverted them back to their old state. They now boost stats up to 118 again.
Extreme potions and overloads now boost stats to 122.
Brews are healing for 16 again.
Zamorak brew acts like an extreme strength potion and boosts strength to 122.
Saradomin brew acts like an extreme defence potion and boosts defence to 122.
Hunter experience rates have been reduced by roughly 30%. This should've already been in the patch yesterday, but I forgot to update it. Hunter was being trained a little too fast. My bad, made a mistake in my calculations.
Overload boost is now re-applied every 5 seconds instead of every 15 seconds.
Corporeal beast instance fixes.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
i thougth you will add those wizard potions(super magic + saradmin brew) and so so, but still nice update, specially ge
Pages: 1 2 3