The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Also feeling that enginge change, fps is really suffering.

Can I see examples? Are you also 100% sure you are comparing the identical scenario? Same JVM, same computer, same settings and the same amount of applications running? What are your game settings? Might be easier if we start that investigation in a helpdesk ticket.

I actually started to have the same problems since last update, fps drops from time to time

Same questions apply to you then. :)

Offline Ravioli

• Liked: 285 times
  • +0/-0
  • :)
    • View Profile
Finally spirit shields were noticed

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Great update, unfortunately, pking wasn't included

Thank you from all of us.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."

Offline Martin

• Liked: 1048 times
  • +0/-0
  • Diverse
    • View Profile
The accurate ranged style now gives 20% bonus accuracy instead of 10 additional accuracy. You give up 0.5s of attack speed when using this attack style, so you should really benefit from it.

I like this concept, i wish we had more things like that, sacfrice x to get y, we certainly have a lot of it, but right now you sacrifice little for little gain. Make the impact bigger.

You already reverted the shield change that i wanted to :'( over.

I see you changed some specials but i believe at one moment all special attacks should be looked over because we have so many ubalanced/outdated ones.

It's our decisions that define us

:)
The following users liked this post: Helpmeplease, S Clegane
Pages: 1 2 3