The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Archer

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates May 24th - Duel Arena, Emps-Wars, Lunars and more!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2017, 02:35:28 pm »
Great updates and changes as usual! Keep up the good work :)

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2017, 04:06:24 pm »
Great updates so far ;D. What about your idea on skill cape perks? i've made a list of perks for 99 skill capes not too long ago in a general discussion thread here. You might want to look there for any ideas revolving around that.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Zudikas95187, Jandar

Offline Hi Fi Wi Fi

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2017, 05:59:51 pm »
Good work done, yet thereĀ“s no players ing  :(
The following users liked this post: Junkz

Offline Monster333

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2017, 07:23:15 pm »
good job! :)
 I have one idea,  It would be great. if add,  example- [kill count] monster333 has killed 1000 armadyl bosses and [player feed] monster333 has completed 1000 daily tasks.

boss kill count start show at 100 , 200 , 300 and more.
 monster's start show at 500, 1000, 1500, and more.
The following users liked this post: Thomy

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2017, 09:30:43 pm »
New players are now put into the Assistance chat by default.

Revert this one. You basically just put players with zero knowledge about the game into empty clan-chat.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 09:51:21 pm by Crusher123 »
The following users liked this post: Jandar

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2017, 10:19:15 pm »
Revert this one. You basically just put players with zero knowledge about the game into empty clan-chat.
That's way better than putting them in a cc that emits the worst side of the community on a consistent basis.

I'll be in that cc whenever I'm online, you're free to join me.
;
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Il Pk I, Kaner, Zudikas95187, Tomtim1, S Clegane

Offline Crusher123

• Liked: 428 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 10:23:55 pm »
That's way better than putting them in a cc that emits the worst side of the community on a consistent basis.

You are underrating the "emps-world" cc right now, with the new announcements update the clan-chat went 10x more friendlier than it was ever before.

Here we can see some results already -

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2017, 11:32:17 pm »
You are underrating the "emps-world" cc right now, with the new announcements update the clan-chat went 10x more friendlier than it was ever before.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/083d920835e242e7973555cbb258726c.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/3ed61ff2487042d78a61251bfaf5774d.png
C-c-c-confirmation bias. Or a potential one anyways.

I very much doubt that pking/staking related trash talk that always ends up escalating towards one or several mutes has left the cc. I very much doubt the (fake) drop party movement has left either. These announcements could definitely end up toning it down, but I wouldn't go so far as to write the cc off as clean right now.

;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 12:12:07 am »

I very much doubt that pking/staking related trash talk that always ends up escalating towards one or several mutes has left the cc. I very much doubt the (fake) drop party movement has left either. These announcements could definitely end up toning it down, but I wouldn't go so far as to write the cc off as clean right now.

The ''cleanliness'' of the Emps CC is directly proportional to the amount of moderation the staff does. Get to work
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Crusher123, S Clegane

Offline Jandar

• Liked: 273 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 03:34:34 am »

The ''cleanliness'' of the Emps CC is directly proportional to the amount of moderation the staff does. Get to work

I'm against charr's decision on this one as well. Im fully support in reverting this one back, put the new comers in "emps world" cc. I'd seen ~4 new comers in assistance cc  at a time max and they don't talk much at all nor ask question in assistance cc, they might just as well think it's a dead game without players talking. Beside that, every time a player completed the tutorial; players from emps world cc actually welcome them via the emps world cc(smh). I would rather have 5+ players from emps cc welcome the new comer than just a mod saying welcome (etc) in the assistance cc.
Also now that staffs are much stricter, I don't really see any toxicity in the emps world cc.

Little bit of sudden toxicity in emps cc won't hurt much than separating the new comers from it.
Yes charr, I'm more active than you to know this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 03:36:56 am by Jandar »

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 02:54:36 pm »

I've seen a lot of feedback on the forum and requests to bring this old minigame back. I'm not returning the exact old minigame, but imho an improved version of it. I've removed the top floors of both team's castles to make the actual boss fighting area larger. On top of the Zamorak castle you'll find Fareed and on top of the Saradomin castle the Ice queen. Their stats remain the same and both of them have a low defence level. This means, that also lower leveled players can deal damage to them. Moreover, the Ice queen's and Fareed's attacks scale with your maximum hitpoints level. This can reduce damage up to 90%! I've also spawned 3 Saradomin/Zamorak warriors on top of their appropriate castle. The capture the flag minigame wasn't removed, you can still steal flags to gain additional score for your team! The minigame ends if one of the team's boss dies or if more than 10 flags have been captured.

I think you made it worse... The ticket rate is just horrible now.. if the game before was less interesting to play because of its concept, right now it is obviously better, but not so rewarding as it was before.. With previous CW the games could have been played alot quicker and the tickets given were at least fine ammount.. Right now the games can be played quickly too, but people afk'ing is slowing it down, as well as the ticket rate: 6 tickets for a team that won, and 1-2 tickets for a lose team lmao. IMHO this is just making CW even more dead now. Even with double event points enabled it is so slow collecting the tickets..
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 05:59:39 pm »

I've seen a lot of feedback on the forum and requests to bring this old minigame back. I'm not returning the exact old minigame, but imho an improved version of it. I've removed the top floors of both team's castles to make the actual boss fighting area larger. On top of the Zamorak castle you'll find Fareed and on top of the Saradomin castle the Ice queen. Their stats remain the same and both of them have a low defence level. This means, that also lower leveled players can deal damage to them. Moreover, the Ice queen's and Fareed's attacks scale with your maximum hitpoints level. This can reduce damage up to 90%! I've also spawned 3 Saradomin/Zamorak warriors on top of their appropriate castle. The capture the flag minigame wasn't removed, you can still steal flags to gain additional score for your team! The minigame ends if one of the team's boss dies or if more than 10 flags have been captured.

I think you made it worse... The ticket rate is just horrible now.. if the game before was less interesting to play because of its concept, right now it is obviously better, but not so rewarding as it was before.. With previous CW the games could have been played alot quicker and the tickets given were at least fine ammount.. Right now the games can be played quickly too, but people afk'ing is slowing it down, as well as the ticket rate: 6 tickets for a team that won, and 1-2 tickets for a lose team lmao. IMHO this is just making CW even more dead now. Even with double event points enabled it is so slow collecting the tickets..

Games before the update would take at least 2x, realistically 3x longer than now. The total ticket gain rate was actually buffed considering these timespans. :)

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 07:13:49 pm »
@duel arena

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2017, 09:42:10 am »

Games before the update would take at least 2x, realistically 3x longer than now. The total ticket gain rate was actually buffed considering these timespans. :)

games before took 5mins minimum :/ almost same as it is right now.. about 3-4 mins..  and ticket rate is cut down in half..  (old games- 20min gameplay => 48-52 tickets; updated version - 20min gameplay => 36 tickets or so ) Huge difference imo..
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:44:38 am by Iron 69 »
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 11:47:16 am »
Do think the tickets per game should be buffed.
;
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer, Kaarel 123, Tomtim1
Pages: 1 2 3