The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: Updates - May 24th 2016 - A new pet!
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2016, 11:34:25 am »
adding new (and especially cosmetic) content is a lot less harder to balance than Pk updates, that immediately receive negative feedback about overbuffing or nerfing something (remember d claws tweaks)
moreover new content is usually more welcoming than tweaks to already existing content, especially when you have to be careful about overbuffing or barely tweaking it (first one leading to inbalance, second leading to almost none to zero interest in these updates)

doesn't it mean that the existing content was already implemented the wrong way and/or rushed into the game without thinking about the results and whether its a "balanced" update?

Unfortunately I was not active when most of the updates happened (d claws, tradable void, defenders, etc.)
I suppose that is a cause of educated guesses whereas a testing team would provide you with more accurate feedback. Whereas educated guesses and post-update feedback is more efficient than a test team i do not know. It's hard to guess what is balanced and what is not before actually seeing the actual results.

And neither was i

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2016, 02:43:42 pm »
For the love of everything remove the damn Skeletons attack players in wildy shit, it's so annoying and more importantly USELESS!!
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123, Pkmyzelf3

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2016, 01:04:51 pm »
For the love of everything remove the damn Skeletons attack players in wildy shit, it's so annoying and more importantly USELESS!!
It's a part of the wilderness, there is no need to remove them as long as each player can easily deal with it.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Il Skil1z Il

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2016, 01:25:36 pm »
It's a part of the wilderness, there is no need to remove them as long as each player can easily deal with it.

Esam the last time you went pking was never... you don't know how foken annoying this shit is, I've witnessed two players pking and when they both eat and take em a while to reattack each other, out of nowhere comes a skeleton to attack one of them and ruin a whole freaking fight, also to mention the amount of veng that gone down the drain from them, Imagine someone like Lars pounding pvmers left and right to get his fights and chases ruined by a skeleton or other npc for that matter, Bottom line yes Skeleton were there in wilderness but only until the last update that they start attacking players like that, if it had a convincing good purpose behind it I'd let it go but it's god damn annoying and useless, so remove it already ffs (not remove the skeletons, remove their ability to attack players first)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 01:28:09 pm by Il Skil1z Il »

Mary

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2016, 01:38:32 pm »

Esam the last time you went pking was never... you don't know how foken annoying this shit is, I've witnessed two players pking and when they both eat and take em a while to reattack each other, out of nowhere comes a skeleton to attack one of them and ruin a whole freaking fight, also to mention the amount of veng that gone down the drain from them, Imagine someone like Lars pounding pvmers left and right to get his fights and chases ruined by a skeleton or other npc for that matter, Bottom line yes Skeleton were there in wilderness but only until the last update that they start attacking players like that, if it had a convincing good purpose behind it I'd let it go but it's god damn annoying and useless, so remove it already ffs (not remove the skeletons, remove their ability to attack players first)
make a feedback topic about this update and we will see about tweaking it in future update

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2016, 03:12:49 pm »

I understand your struggle dealing with these fights disturbers. I don't mind on removing their ability of attacking the players first.

Anyways, if you're concerned about this issue, posting a "Feedback" topic will actually be helpful in delivering your message as Mary said.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline Food Is Yum

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2016, 03:50:12 pm »
I am waiting until there is a update to 317 revision! :) Was a lot funnier etc.
Graphics like osrs is the best and i think that will bring a hundreds of people to play. :) Just my opinion but I think there is many who agree with me :)

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2016, 04:01:55 pm »
I am waiting until there is a update to 317 revision! :) Was a lot funnier etc.
Graphics like osrs is the best and i think that will bring a hundreds of people to play. :) Just my opinion but I think there is many who agree with me :)
No.

Osrs.is.not.actually.that.hard.having.osrs.rsps.version.would.be.pointless.
If.anything.more.people.realize.that.osrs.is.actually.not.that.hard.of.a.game.and.start.playing.that.instead.

And.people.in.rsps.are.people.who.enjoy.the.community/something.that.jagex.wont.offer/dont.have.time.for.osrs.

I.got.these.stats.in.osrs.in.2.months.from.0.having.not.played.rs.for.years.
http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws

osrs:Klounaat

You.actually.dont.need.to.nolife.osrs.to.find.the.game.rewarding.because.theres.so.much.to.do.not.only.grind.few.skills.few.minigames.
Pages: 1 2 3