The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Ironmandommy

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
  • pure mature
    • View Profile
Re: Updates July 4th - Ironman Mode
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2016, 07:31:06 pm »
Great update! I really love it. But you should start working on runecrafting skill. :(

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2016, 09:01:21 pm »
Protection Prayers
The way protection prayers used to work was confusing and I also don't wish to explain it. This update overhauls protection prayers. When fighting an enemy with a protection prayer, your maximum hit is reduced:
  • You get 40% less damage from players with an activated protection prayer.
  • You get 60% less damage from monsters with an activated protection prayer.

Dunno why but protection prayers seem to do absolutely nothing against bosses now...

They reduce 60% of their maximum hit. Assuming that bosses can hit 60, they'll now deal a maximum hit of 24. The protection system before also blocked a percentage of all hits. We may need to adjust this a little bit, because it may be too little for strong bosses. Which bosses have you been fighting?

Offline Ironman Tim

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
  • Main: TomTim1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2016, 11:14:29 pm »
U FOKIN WOT

Player Moderator since the 10th of November 2015

Nothing again since the 14th of March 2016
The following users liked this post: Ranger 0wns

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2016, 05:47:04 pm »
Protection Prayers
The way protection prayers used to work was confusing and I also don't wish to explain it. This update overhauls protection prayers. When fighting an enemy with a protection prayer, your maximum hit is reduced:
  • You get 40% less damage from players with an activated protection prayer.
  • You get 60% less damage from monsters with an activated protection prayer.

Dunno why but protection prayers seem to do absolutely nothing against bosses now...

They reduce 60% of their maximum hit. Assuming that bosses can hit 60, they'll now deal a maximum hit of 24. The protection system before also blocked a percentage of all hits. We may need to adjust this a little bit, because it may be too little for strong bosses. Which bosses have you been fighting?

Corp seems to hit a crap load of more than before.

Also I would like to address Barrows: Verac's special ability is to hit through prayer. That, in my opinion, should suggest that no-one else of the 6 brother should be able to do so. Currentl Dharok actually hits higher than verac through prayer.

Same with GWD. You're constantly taking damage from all 3 sources. If you cannot even fully protect yourself from even a single style, it's pointless.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 05:54:54 pm by Someone12116 »

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2016, 07:32:31 pm »
Was scrolling down the comments waiting for your comment, but hey? You can start a new ironman account and play with me when i come home ;)
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Bertie

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2016, 03:08:53 pm »
they shud make vestalongsword and statiuswarhammer like the strenght vesta spear has now its best update they ever made!    AND DONT NERF VESTA SPEAR!!!!!

Mary

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2016, 03:12:42 pm »
they shud make vestalongsword and statiuswarhammer like the strenght vesta spear has now its best update they ever made!    AND DONT NERF VESTA SPEAR!!!!!
already nerfed for next update, it should not be this powerful it was an unintended buff

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2016, 05:09:48 pm »
already nerfed for next update, it should not be this powerful it was an unintended buff

When weapons are buffed/nerfed could we please be informed about the changes so we can prevent over nerfing/buffing them and then we have to wait another month for an update.

Mary

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2016, 08:37:58 pm »

When weapons are buffed/nerfed could we please be informed about the changes so we can prevent over nerfing/buffing them and then we have to wait another month for an update.
I described the 'buff' and also described the incoming nerf in multiple topics/posts so it might be hard to overview but here they are:

• You can now KO players and monsters with vesta spear specials (before it would only do 90% of your hit, and since Emps does not use overkill you were never able to kill something with the special)

Since vesta spear special did only 90% of the hit, the maxhit is effectively 11% more than it was before. Stats will be adjusted accordingly soon.
and with this i mean the special strength (and thus the maxhit), not the stats or the normal attack of the weapon itself*

By fixing the weapon from 90% of the hit to 100% hit, I didn't realize that would ofcourse buff it.

Offline Bigdicks

• Liked: 30 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2016, 02:44:37 pm »
Loving Ironman mode!!
The following users liked this post: Il Pk I, Daniel, Il Skill L, Just Humen, Str8att7

Offline Iron Bart

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2016, 07:10:36 pm »
Very much awesome
Bubblebeam2 [12|Jul 08:22 pm]:   Technically he's already had sex Allah fucked him
Bubblebeam2 [12|Jul 08:22 pm]:   Kappa
   Sir Rambo [12|Jul 07:53 pm]:   Go poop and make a picture of your underwear with shit noob
Pages: 1 2 3