The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates December 26th 2017 - PvP Improvements and Bugfixes
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 05:12:49 pm »

I've just checked this mechanic myself and this is not how it's done in OSRS. Your attack resets when you swap your equipment. It still requires some clicks to get a good combo done. However, I will tweak how the gmaul currently is, because it's bugging when you're not close to your enemy.

Nah, you just can't one tick

(skip to 2m59s)

Watch the video at 0.25 speed. There is a click on the enemy before the dragon claw special attack is performed. I've also validated this behavior myself today.

I do agree gmaul is currently a bit buggy, but that's getting a patch. The person in this video has great timing with switching the special attack weapon. The same combo is also possible in Emps-World assuming you have great precision.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 05:15:40 pm by Thomy »

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates December 26th 2017 - PvP Improvements and Bugfixes
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2017, 11:51:34 am »

I've just checked this mechanic myself and this is not how it's done in OSRS. Your attack resets when you swap your equipment. It still requires some clicks to get a good combo done. However, I will tweak how the gmaul currently is, because it's bugging when you're not close to your enemy.

Nah, you just can't one tick

(skip to 2m59s)

Watch the video at 0.25 speed. There is a click on the enemy before the dragon claw special attack is performed. I've also validated this behavior myself today.

I do agree gmaul is currently a bit buggy, but that's getting a patch. The person in this video has great timing with switching the special attack weapon. The same combo is also possible in Emps-World assuming you have great precision.
The click is done for the d claw special attack to go off, g maul special attack follows automatically by just clicking the special bar, you don't need to click on opponent for it to go off.
The following users liked this post: Crusher123, Saif Nawaf
Pages: 1 2