The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates August 8th 2017 - Game Balancing & Fixes
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 05:06:19 am »
This update seems so out of place.

Yes, you have been away for whatever reasons and you lost your motivation (I would react the same way, if I had a server that was successful for years before).

However I do not understand why you still keep focusing on so much useless content. Yes, it does sound harsh, but unlike most of the players I say what I think and if you do not want you want to hear it, just ignore it and keep going the way you always did, which led us to where we are right now. Honestly, I do not see any chance for emps to recover, if you do not change your mindset.

1. Graphics:
How far do you intend to go and why are you doing this in the first place when you only got a handful supporters who appreciate it. Yes, you are the owner and you can do whatever you like. But if you do not care about your players aka your customers and intend to give them what you want and not what they ask for, then you shouldn't be complaining about the decrease in popularity of this game either.

2. Nex:
This update shouldnt even be released in 2017 because of all the shit content we have that needs to get cleaned up first.

3. Referrals:
This sounds great, but knowing you I already know this update will be limited to just "sounding" great.

4. Achievements:
Another one of those "nice features to have" updates. Nothing wrong with it unless you see it as your main project, which you really shouldn't in your current situation.

You do have time to make urgent changes now. If you waste it on "nice features" or better graphics...Well, nevermind. We all probably know the outcome already.

Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 06:22:08 am by Junkz »
The following users liked this post: Ameer, S Clegane

Offline M4ul K0ed

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 05:38:16 am »
This update seems so out of place.

Yes, you have been away for whatever reasons and you lost your motivation (I would react the same way, if I had a server that was successful for years before).

However I do not understand why you still keep focusing on so much useless content. Yes, it does sound harsh, but unlike most of the players I say what I think and if you do not want you want to hear it, just ignore it and keep going the way you always did, which led us to where we are right now. Honestly, I do not see any chance for emps to recover, if you do not change your mindset.

1. Graphics:
How far do you intend to go and why are you doing this in the first place when you only got a handful supporters who appreciate it. Yes, you are the owner and you can do whatever you like. If you do not care about your players aka your customers and intend to give them what you want and not what they ask for, then you shouldn't be complaining about the decrease in popularity of this game either.

2. Nex:
This update shouldnt even be released in 2017 because of all the shit content we have that needs to get cleaned up first.

3. Referrals:
This sounds great, but knowing you I already know this update will be limited to just "sounding" great.

4. Achievements:
Another one of those "nice features to have" updates. Nothing wrong with it unless you see it as your main project, which you really shouldn't in your current situation.

You do have time to make urgent changes now. If you waste it on "nice features" or better graphics...Well, nevermind. We all probably know the outcome already.

Have a nice day.
Finally someone said this!

Why keep developing in that way when it hasn't been successful? When I make the decsision to play RSPS, I ultimately want an easier version of 07, because I wanna have fun, but I don't want to grindgrindgrindgrindgrind to be able to have that fun, which, in the end, is pking (and I firmly belive that pking is the key of an RSPS, if people wanna get maxed out accounts, then why not go to 07, since the skills here are said to be easy anyway?).

I truly belive if something was done regarding pking (make it come to life again), then a lot of players would make their return, speaking on behalf of myself and many friends I made from this game, back in the day.
The following users liked this post: Di Dot

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2017, 10:18:00 am »
still doesnt change anything...

Sorry for that, personaly i like armor balance, but really you spending so much time on useless updates when emps has risky situation. Anyways good job.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2017, 12:10:07 pm »

Sorry for that, personaly i like armor balance, but really you spending so much time on useless updates when emps has risky situation. Anyways good job.

Idiots: Omg thomer tweak combat to  make it better for PKers
Thomer: *tweaks combat*
Spastics: ''ermahgerd this is so useless wtf''

:babyrage:

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2017, 04:29:01 pm »

Idiots: Omg thomer tweak combat to  make it better for PKers
Thomer: *tweaks combat*
Spastics: ''ermahgerd this is so useless wtf''

:babyrage:

i understand you, this is your job...

Offline Iownu5xbetr

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • *Always #1* : Respect. Loyalty. Family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2017, 07:28:42 pm »
Let's see if we can slowly revive this server. Thanks for the update Thomy.
In Real Life Name: Jake
In Game Username: Iownu5xbetr
XxX Proud Emps-Scape Player Since Summer 2009 XxX
xXx If You Need Any Help Send Me Pm In Game or Forums xXx

*  Thread In Off-Topic Coming Soon For My Truck's Future and Past Updates (:  *

All Truck Mods, Upgrades, and Restoration Pictures:
https://gyazo.com/collections/42aea246670ceeb4fc35cd7edbadb6ca

Offline El Rey404

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2017, 07:28:35 pm »
1. in order to have more old members comeback to emps, we need to offer more skills that they can master, otherwise they get bored. Also bring more dungeons, maybe a dungeon that has pk in it, might bring back pk to emps. Now for bosses i love the Nex idea, but is there anyway we could make it more as a group boss. Back when emps-scape ran i loved group bossing, it not only made it fun but also very competitive.

2. In addition to skills make more things you can do for old skills, such as for fishing and cooking bring in rocktails. Not only will it be a nice idea, but could help the eco by having another food that players can make money off of, and create more money for pkers.

3. I like the idea with emps-wars where you had a boss you can attack, personally i was not a fan of the flag capture. Everybody loved where you could attack the boss, but then you have the idea where the games go by to fast, because of the high leveled players, so i suggest a balance on the boss that makes the game last a little longer, and makes it a bit more difficult for high level players.
Player Moderator since September 6, 2017
Proud to Serve the Emps community!

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2017, 07:51:06 pm »
1. in order to have more old members comeback to emps, we need to offer more skills that they can master, otherwise they get bored. Also bring more dungeons, maybe a dungeon that has pk in it, might bring back pk to emps. Now for bosses i love the Nex idea, but is there anyway we could make it more as a group boss. Back when emps-scape ran i loved group bossing, it not only made it fun but also very competitive.
I can inform you that from what i've seen sofar, i doubt nex will be soloable. i assume you need atleast 2-3 players for it
#exkneesocks
The following users liked this post: Thomy, El Rey404, S Clegane
Pages: 1 2