The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Reporter007

• Liked: 35 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates - August 27th 2016 - Dagannoth Kings
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 03:30:42 pm »
Great update! Now i really want to get those obsidian claws :)
Btw what's the exact droprate of ancient cave rare drops and obsidian claws now?
Ancient cave is 1 in 167 now I believe.
separately or together? That seems a bit too common drop, as they were 1/1000

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 03:33:19 pm »
Great update! Now i really want to get those obsidian claws :)
Btw what's the exact droprate of ancient cave rare drops and obsidian claws now?
Ancient cave is 1 in 167 now I believe.
separately or together? That seems a bit too common drop, as they were 1/1000
They were 1 in 500, wiki had false info.

Mary

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 04:17:58 pm »
included daga bones buff and rephrased the abyssal cannon buff.

Rellekka chief has sent out a squad to Waterbirth island and it's vincinities, but the group hasn't been heard from since. Bardur is currently looking for them on Waterbirth island and could use your help finding their remains. He has some rewards that might be attractive to prolong your stay or make off the island with extra loot.

????????????????????????????
too stupid to make a connection??? I tried to make a backstory that makes sense ok :C

• Rellekka chief has sent out a squad to Waterbirth island and it's vincinities, but the group hasn't been heard from since. Bardur is currently looking for them on Waterbirth island and could use your help finding their remains. He has some rewards that might be attractive to prolong your stay or make off the island with extra loot.
  • Dagannoth cave has new inhabitants (besides the Kings): Rock lobsters.
  • Rock lobsters drop Fremmenik helms, blades and shields left by Fremennik warriors.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 04:35:45 pm »

Rellekka chief has sent out a squad to Waterbirth island and it's vincinities, but the group hasn't been heard from since. Bardur is currently looking for them on Waterbirth island and could use your help finding their remains. He has some rewards that might be attractive to prolong your stay or make off the island with extra loot.

too stupid to make a connection??? I tried to make a backstory that makes sense ok :C

• Rellekka chief has sent out a squad to Waterbirth island and it's vincinities, but the group hasn't been heard from since. Bardur is currently looking for them on Waterbirth island and could use your help finding their remains. He has some rewards that might be attractive to prolong your stay or make off the island with extra loot.
  • Rock lobsters drop Fremmenik helms, blades and shields left by Fremennik warriors.
Lul cool spend 6032hours killing rock lobsters for 3 items, to give to some lame ass npc for what 8)

Its not that Im too stupid to make a connectiong, but when I need to spend 100 hours to get some random ass remains I actually feel my brain cells dying yes
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:42:41 pm by Drugs »

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 05:09:01 pm »
Excellent updates. :D
What are the stat differences between the regular rings and imbued rings?

Mary

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2016, 05:16:53 pm »

Lul cool spend 6032hours killing rock lobsters for 3 items, to give to some lame ass npc for what 8)

Its not that Im too stupid to make a connectiong, but when I need to spend 100 hours to get some random ass remains I actually feel my brain cells dying yes
blame thomy

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 06:18:12 pm »
Nothing to say. Goodjob!  ;)

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Bertietank

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 08:21:54 pm »
droprate  on it????

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2016, 06:22:21 am »
droprate  on it????
people said that that the archer and seers scrolls were 1:100 and the warrior and berserker 1:200 (rex drops both those)

Offline Bertietank

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2016, 10:50:10 am »
lol killed 300+ already  0 loots man wtf

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2016, 04:48:08 pm »
where are these lobsters?

Mary

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2016, 05:00:18 pm »
rock lobsters re bugged and theyre in the caves where the avatars originally were

Offline Bertietank

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2016, 05:06:03 pm »
is dagganoth bugged also???

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2016, 05:33:51 pm »
rock lobsters re bugged and they're in the caves where the avatars originally were
GF lvl 127 npcs for nub helms and 1 "new" item Y~Y.
127 is too hard, i am only 126 Y~Y

Mary

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2016, 07:09:11 pm »
rock lobsters re bugged and they're in the caves where the avatars originally were
GF lvl 127 npcs for nub helms and 1 "new" item Y~Y.
127 is too hard, i am only 126 Y~Y
previous monsters were lv 60 (dagannoth fledgelings) and shiteasy in a multicombat/agressive area ._. i'll see into adjusting their strength if i want to but i wasn't really prepared for this change.
Pages: 1 2 3