The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Pox90

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
I have a question regarding OSES.

Does it mean OSES has the access to all OSRS and Emps-World items, dungeons, bosses, etc. or is OSES limited to the things that only OSRS has?
Yes and no. All the details will be decided at a future date. As for now, the aim is to get a working oldschool copy of Emps-World. That will include the current starting area and items. Certain items aren't available in oldschool and will be disabled. That includes PvP armours, GWD, elemental stuff and more. The project isn't far enough to really sit down and talk about the details yet.

Oldschool items: Serpentine helm, toxic blowpipe, tentacle whip, abyssal dagger, abyssal bludgeon, etc.
Oldschool monsters: Zulrah, Abyssal sire, Kraken, Cerberus, etc.

Plz no :(
It's something that people look for in oldschool and there is a possibility that they find their way into the game. I won't stop developing content. ;) However, I also won't do something the majority of the community is against.
Will This Look Like Scape?!? plss
Pages: 1 2 3