The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline P K M 3 L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why? after years of Injustice now when its Obvious too late stake gets finally fair?
Look at this
this is a great Example
 what was happening to the game for years! i didnt got the full testimony that this was done with hacks , but i got the full testimony that its unfair that people had amounts of that in their bank
Otherwhise players struggling for it and never reach that,

In my election Staking is one of the things what ruined this game.

No its not all bad. also Emps World is one of the best RSPS's ever and im playing it for like 10 years now (:
The worst part about it is that it Actually had to be EMPS SCAPE FOREVER. when it turned in WORLD it f..... up
change it all back in SCAPE like everything and you will get back 800+ players or even more all that new stuff is not better WE LIKE IT OLDSKOOL thats the truth hopefull thomy will listen to me and Thomy if you wanna know more JUST ASK ME but for now i did my word.  YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE JUST DO IT!

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
Frost dragon pet plss!
Otherwise nice updates. Gj
Pages: 1 2 3