The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Offline No C0 Skill

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Largest Update in History
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2014, 12:30:55 pm »
R.I.P Once again emps!

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2014, 02:06:02 pm »
Thomy the updates are good.but 9.10 of the players want 317 version what are u gonna do your just gonna let players leave? until the server dies?

I can asssure you that the majority doesn't want this. Furthermore, it'd be a huge overall downgrade. I'm always open for suggestions but this is never going to happen!
dont release a client with a shitload of bugs. if all the bugs will be fixed, good update.
Most bugs were associated with another update that was barely tested, this update has been removed to be released later.

Since then almost no bugs happened, except for players that could not run the new client because of their outdated graphic card/java version, or am i wrong?
There will always be bugs, it is impossible to release an update within a decent timeframe without any bugs!
Most players who are complaining are players with really old outdated computers. The problems really are not on Emps' side. :/
I know there will be players that would like to have the old 317 fixed version back because it is decently compatible with lets say their Windows XP computer, but time moves forward and we're not all playing Quake III here are we?

I could open max 3 cilents at time with old client, with just ground textures on. Now I can open as many as I want with maxed settings and its as smooth as it can get, the problem must be on you'r side.
Nice to hear :)
even fate says that its right, that the bank is still buggy as fk, im not talking about my own experiences, but there are like 100's of ppl who complain about the bank.

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2014, 02:22:01 pm »
fala bank 9-14

That means other areas are easily 20+. Which is definitely enough to play the game.

even fate says that its right, that the bank is still buggy as fk, im not talking about my own experiences, but there are like 100's of ppl who complain about the bank.

I can't reproduce the banking issue. Can you help me out there?

Offline Redjukas

• +0/-0
  • Hey!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2014, 06:01:51 pm »
Thomy you are good at coding, but u should think about others updates.

Offline Soul Storm2

• +0/-0
  • Forever alive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2014, 08:47:46 pm »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9