The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 24/11/2015 - PvP Improvements and New Skill Interfaces
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2015, 01:41:13 pm »
Great update , can't wait for GE! ::)
* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage

Offline X Cata X

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
  • Big things require bigger sacrifices
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2015, 02:08:33 pm »
Can't wait to use G.E, nicely done Thomy.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 02:21:33 pm »
Nice updates! Especially the update regarding autocasts.  ;D

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2015, 02:27:56 pm »
Amazing updates, Thomy! Thanks and keep up the good work! ;D

Will make sure to report every bug I'll find.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Renciukaslt

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi Im Rence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 04:30:54 pm »
Hey guys,

Following things have been updated
  • Galahad (Barbarian Assistance) now has the ability to run and to do pathfinding.
  • Void knight helms are now wearable at level 45 in the respective skill. The damage boost remains at 10%, but the bonus accuracy was nerfed to 15% to cope with the lower skill requirement. The aim of this update is to make void available to berserker pures in the wilderness. It will also be a counter to rangers.
  • Elite void parts now require level 65 Defence and give higher defence bonuses. The void accuracy effect with only wearing elite part increases from 15% to 30%.
  • Skill interfaces completely reworked. They can now display more than 40 items and will provide a link to the Wiki for the corresponding skills.
  • Mining and Woodcutting skill interfaces updated. The level table now includes pickaxes and hatchets.
  • A bug was fixed where certain objects wouldn't appear on the map. An example for a not appearing object would be the entrance to ice wyrms.
  • Further improvements have been made to the rendering engine. Certain regions will load faster now, e.g. Varrock. You'll feel this change especially on slower machines. Multi-buffering was also updated, it now serves a stabler fps rate. We will use multi-buffering as standard one day, but for now you're free to test it via the game settings. It yields 20-25% fps improvements for you!
  • I'm trying to fix all noclipping issues with this update. Every step you walk is now verified twice (by the server and client) to ensure that your character doesn't walk into walls. This could cause issues in some areas. I've tested the most common ones and didn't run into any, but I cannot fully exclude them. If you find unwalkable spots, please just report them in the bug report section.
  • Castle-Wars has received guards for every castle. There's 5 rangers / magers on the castle walls and 2 in the small middle island of the map. There's also 2 melee warriors in every castle's ground floor and surrounding area. These castle defenders are aggressive, are able to run and use improved pathfinding. You'll find getting rid of them really difficult unless you have freezing spells.
  • Spells are able to splash again. A spell splash doesn't trigger any spell effect. That means, that blocking bindings and teleblocks is possible with high magic defences.
  • Spectrals now correctly hit more when prayers are enabled. There was also a bug where the prayer detection code didn't trigger at distant attacks.
  • GWD entrance level 60 strength requirement removed. Everybody's able to enter the GWD now.
  • PvP following and attack timing code updated. This update makes hybridding more enjoyable. You'll no longer run into your opponent when switching weapons. Moreover, autocasts are now saved when switching weapons. If you switch back to a staff, you'll attack with the autocast you've set before.
  • Further improvements on the map loader. The loading code won't freeze the client for 1-2 seconds anymore during loading times. You'll now see the game loading in front of you  (while being able to FULLY interact with the game!) instead of having to wait for it.

You're probably hyped about the Grand Exchange already. I'm glad to say, that with this update we're running another final test of the system. If everything's fine, we can release it next week. I assume there are no more duping issues in the code, but we want to be very sure about this. So I don't want to push the release until I'm 100% sure that the Grand Exchange code is safe to be used.

All the best,
Thomy
really nice updates! nice work on skill interfaces, can't wait for g.e :D

Offline Mcwazzaa

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Smile More ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »
Great news and updates!

Offline Beershake

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
  • Italian Pizza
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 04:22:50 pm »
Wow gorgeous update! Can't wait to try them out, Emps-World is really turning out really good!
Emps-Scape player since 2010!

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2015, 04:35:50 pm »
Wow it's actually one of the best updates. ! Thanks

Offline Queen North

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2015, 02:13:02 pm »
its so nicee
hello guys :) , if you need help im ready for all guys <3

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 12:58:53 am »
Not gonna lie, the void update annoyed me a little. I picked the normal void because i think it looks better and it had the same stats as the elite. Now i have to try sel it off and get an elite set. :/ overall though, nice updates. GE HYPE

-Big Chris
The following users liked this post: Ironman Tim

Offline Flux

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 10:31:35 am »
After 2-3 weeks, still no ge?

Offline X Cata X

• +0/-0
  • Big things require bigger sacrifices
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 02:48:59 pm »
After 2-3 weeks, still no ge?
Thomy said there are big chances to get G.E this year si its still good than nothing.

Offline Mcwazzaa

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Smile More ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2015, 10:23:11 pm »
Superb news!! Keep up good work guys!!
Pages: 1 2