The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 23/12/2014
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2015, 10:00:29 pm »
Old veteran accounts now get a 'welcome back' gift when logging in. To receive that you must've not logged in to your account since 2013. It'd be a great time to call your old friends to come back, they'll have an easy start now!

That's pretty lame, I've recently logged back in like 1 month ago..
Better this right now than never right? Don't be jealous cause you just missed it ;)

Pretty weird you can find my comment jealous. I am obviously dissapointed because this is something they already had and should've done earlier.

You're one out of like 500 players that didn't get the kit, so why are you complaining? I'll give you a rune set, dragon scimitar and 1M cash if it's such a big deal.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2015, 12:17:51 am »
Old veteran accounts now get a 'welcome back' gift when logging in. To receive that you must've not logged in to your account since 2013. It'd be a great time to call your old friends to come back, they'll have an easy start now!

That's pretty lame, I've recently logged back in like 1 month ago..
Better this right now than never right? Don't be jealous cause you just missed it ;)

Pretty weird you can find my comment jealous. I am obviously dissapointed because this is something they already had and should've done earlier.

You're one out of like 500 players that didn't get the kit, so why are you complaining? I'll give you a rune set, dragon scimitar and 1M cash if it's such a big deal.
dont really care about rune set or d scimitar but I can take the coins

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2015, 04:19:44 am »
Great set of updates there, Thomy!