Emps-World > Update Notes

Updates 12/11/2014 - Rares Ahoi!

(1/13) > >>

Thomy:
Hi,

I'm proud to announce the distribution of 12 rare items in Emps-World. This is a one time procedure, there will never be more than 4 of each individual items in the game! Following items will be added:
* 4x Bunny Ears
* 4x Bowsword
* 4x Lantern
They are all rares from our classic version of the game. We'll be having events, challenges and even auctioneers in which you can win or purchase one of these rare items. The distribution of the items is going to happen via 4 people, one of them including myself. Each of us has 1x Bunny ears, a Bowsword and a Lantern, which we'll be giving away.

* Thomy: I'll have an auctioneer running on Saturday the 15th of November, 6:00pm GMT+0. (Don't know your timezone, check out this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter/) My auction house is going to be Entrana. You can get there by typing ::wedding. Please bear in mind that this is going to be a huge event and that it's much appreciated to reduce your typing there to a minimum! We'll be very strict at the event with chaotic typers.
* Mary: I'll do some events in which I will reward someone with one of the items. These can include but are not limited to: Hide 'n Seek, Duel arena tournament (Friday 4pm GMT +0) and the ultimate champion of a Fight pits event some time this week.
* Es Dexter:I sold a lantern to Hell skyline, not sure what i'm going to do with bunny ears and bow-sword.
* Eddie1408: I will host multiple duel tournaments with a high entrance where the winner gets a rare of his choice til none is left. However people who do not trust their luck and want to buy one of the oldschools can pm their offer via forums!

The items/gold we might receive for selling/staking the rares, will be put to good use in event rewards!

Best of luck to get one of the 12 rares! :)
Thomy

King125:
Awesome, gonna try to snag one of them :P

Icedrags:
thats cool, will try to get one of those :)

Drugs:
I'll rather wait till someone quits and gives them to me

Chazz:
well shit, time to get none of these.
Why no cavaa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version