The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Mary

Re: Rares Ahoi!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »
Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
This is the exact reason why they are now ingame. They'll be overpriced, meaning rich players will buy them with all the stuff they have (common items). These items will then be available to a LOT of other players other than getting staked all over again (the majority of the amount of AGS and ZS are in these rotations of staking). The normal player wouldn't want these items.. Theyre useless and only show off wealth.
THIS UPTADE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mind to elaborate on why..??

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 07:26:36 pm »
Great! will do my best to get one of them ^_^
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2014, 09:53:20 pm »
Cuz let's face it they will be overpriced and only those fortunate enough who don't really play the game other than staking all day will be able to afford them. Mind as well change the name of the server to Stake-World.  :-\
This is the exact reason why they are now ingame. They'll be overpriced, meaning rich players will buy them with all the stuff they have (common items). These items will then be available to a LOT of other players other than getting staked all over again (the majority of the amount of AGS and ZS are in these rotations of staking). The normal player wouldn't want these items.. Theyre useless and only show off wealth.

Ultimately, nothing changed. The market will keep running for a week or so, until the stakers have once again gathered bunch of stuff to their banks. You would have to keep releasing rares regurarly if you wanted to maintain the marketing of high-level gear. Also, 99% of the players benefited nothing from this.

Mary

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 09:54:26 pm »

Ultimately, nothing changed. The market will keep running for a week or so, until the stakers have once again gathered bunch of stuff to their banks. You would have to keep releasing rares regurarly if you wanted to maintain the marketing of high-level gear. Also, 99% of the players benefited nothing from this.
Emps has a HUGE staking community and I don't think it'll change for a long long time...

Offline C4 Nerd

• Liked: 715 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2014, 10:12:18 pm »
Nice to see that rares are coming back ;)

Thanks Bubblebeam2 and Shadowkei <3

Emps-World Moderator since December 9th, 2014

Emps-World Administrator since April 8th, 2015

Emps-World Game Administrator Since June 8th, 2015

Resigned October 17th, 2015

Offline Mohamedall

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2014, 10:17:54 pm »
What if someone drops all of them (some how got them all) and no one gets them well their gonne for ever also what if someone has them in there bank and quit will the admin or devs respawn or take them out

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2014, 12:10:30 am »
I'll never afford any of these anyway, lols.

Offline Ahrim Ghost

• Liked: 54 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2014, 12:30:32 am »
These events need to be spread out over different time zones, otherwise its kinda annoying if I have to stay up to 3am or even 4am just to be in an event which I am not guaranteed anything.
VENI, VIDI, VICI

Ex Moderator

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2014, 05:44:32 am »
This is awesome, great job!
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2014, 10:19:12 am »
thomy asked earlier  'what could be the possible reason that so many players are leaving emps?'
well i got the reason, es_dexter comes to the duel arena and keeps forcing me to stake him his lanty for 500m. it was all my money, and yes if an admin tries to force you. you do it. so i staked him and lost. now i got nothing left? and now your asking what could be the reason?

Mary

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2014, 11:01:58 am »
thomy asked earlier  'what could be the possible reason that so many players are leaving emps?'
well i got the reason, es_dexter comes to the duel arena and keeps forcing me to stake him his lanty for 500m. it was all my money, and yes if an admin tries to force you. you do it. so i staked him and lost. now i got nothing left? and now your asking what could be the reason?
Still your decision tbh

Offline Magedefender

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Any help??? No problem! Pmme ingame! ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2014, 12:58:09 pm »
Why ppls quit?! this is why? They doing shit joices, all time, old emps was -1000 players, because dont have a godswars and new shit, about emps, old emps was banshees who drop bandos cocatrises drops arma, kbd bandos godsword , wildi kolodion zamorak godsword , now this game fucked up this is why only 200-300 players online, i understand graphic uptades, but why u fuck monsters and they drops?!

THIS IS WHY PEOPLES DONT PLAY THIS GAME TOO MUCH LIKE OLD TIMES! Troq its answer for u :)

Offline Papa Troq

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2014, 02:57:54 pm »
Still your decision tbh
bullshit es_dexter made me feel that the lanty was mines, i didnt had to worry about the lose he said.
Pure corruption of being an admin.

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2014, 03:04:15 pm »
Still your decision tbh
bullshit es_dexter made me feel that the lanty was mines, i didnt had to worry about the lose he said.
noone's fault that your power of will is shit lol

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Papa Troq

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2014, 03:44:02 pm »
Still your decision tbh
noone's fault that your power of will is shit lol
i did told es_dexter that i didnt want it and that i was scared, he said there is nothing to worry about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5