Emps-World > Update Notes

Updates 10/11/2014

(1/8) > >>

Thomy:
Hi,

I've made some changes today. Please bear in mind that most changes require a client restart. That's needed because the client has to update itself. If you don't update your client you may not be able to use all the updates. All the changes are listed below:

* All teleports can now be used until wilderness level 20. This includes teletabs and ring of life!
* Enchantment spells and superheat no longer use runes when casting them on non-jewellry.
* Teleports no longer use runes when you are teleblocked or do not meet the level requirement.
* Experience Gained is now togglable.
* Firemaking no longer allows you to clip through walls.
* Aubury has decided that you are allowed to right-click him and pick 'Teleport'.
* Dragon claw xp bug fixed. You're now only gaining xp for what you really hit.
* Magic has its cast experience removed. The gain was so minor that it was only confusing.
* Group Teleport Ice Plateau was removed from the game. The spell wasn't actively used and was only used for scamming purposes.
* Zooming in/out is now possible when interfaces are open.
* Dragging interfaces code reworked. It should now work properly. Just make sure you're not moving interfaces too fast.
* Brawling gloves functionality has been added to the game. They are giving you 50% xp bonus in a certain skill. What do you think that they will be good for? :) (They are degrading. So no worries, this won't give you a permanent boost!)
* Flickering in interfaces at the Classic client mode has been fixed.
* Dragon pickaxe has received a special attack usable on rocks! You can use it 5x to instantly mine a rock.
All the best,
Thomy

Laundry:
5 Times instamining? :o Nice!

Freestuffyay:
Great changes! How can we obtain brawling gloves?

Kaner:
I want a d pickaxe now :3

Thomy:

--- Quote from: Freestuffyay on November 10, 2014, 10:24:22 am ---Great changes! How can we obtain brawling gloves?

--- End quote ---

You can't YET! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version