Emps-World > Update Notes

Updates 09/11/2014 - Bugfix Day

(1/10) > >>

Thomy:
Hi,

Today I've fixed a lot of bugs in the game. I've made a list with the most important and bigger bugfixes.

* An XP counter has also been implemented! You now see how much xp you gained according to the number next to your minimap
* You can now drop your items while being in combat inside the wilderness. On the other hand, all dropped items in the wilderness are now instantly visible to everyone! (This does only apply for items that you drop from your inventory. Items you've pked will remain invisible for 2 minutes)
* Flashing arrow now appears on minimap. This is a temporary solution, the real fix will look better! (Client restart required)
* All glory amulets now have appropriate bonuses
* Skillcapes have received bonuses
* Fighter torso has its strength bonus doubled. It's now a real power armour platebody.
* Dragon claws have their strength nerfed but their accuracy buffed. The aim of this is to make them less effective on pures and let them hit something on mains too.
* Overall monster drops have been changed. The changes are minor. In general you should find more wealth by fighting weaker monsters.
* Sea turtles now correctly heal 21.
* Farming experience rate on trees have been changed.
* GWD doors have been fixed. Bug abusers can no longer shoot through them.
* Overall monster defence reduced a bit.
* Dark beast, Jad and Gorak defence was lowered even more. Time to get a fire cape! :)
* Demon death animation fixed.
* K'ril Tsutsaroth has his defence level decreased but his magic level increased.
* Dragonhide vambraces and chaps have received little defence bonuses.
Of course there are lots of other minor fixes. But these are hardly noticable.

All the best,
Thomy

123456789xd:
Finnaly. Now i need to get torso.

Drugs:
•Dragon claws have their strength nerfed but their accuracy buffed. The aim of this is to make them less effective on pures and let them hit something on mains too.

Let's see lets see  :-*

King125:
Nice work :D

C4 Nerd:
Good job :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version