The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Updates 05/10/2015
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 12:02:09 pm »
Because we used to have dcs and connection issues.

If we "used" to have them, then why not totally remove the GA now, that the issues are over?

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 12:03:07 pm »

inb4.thomy.constantly.dcs.the.server.so.people.lose.items

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 12:08:02 pm »
Guardian Angels no longer cost 1m, but 200 DP. I'm sorry, but 1m to protect your entire setup is just too good.

Making Emps pay2win was a nice solution? Nice.

They are still here. Actually, more than before. Some people cannot even login to the damn game lol
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Blue Bird

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2015, 12:17:48 pm »
Guardian Angels no longer cost 1m, but 200 DP. I'm sorry, but 1m to protect your entire setup is just too good.

They are still here. Actually, more than before. Some people cannot even login to the damn game lol

In what way is that pay2win? In all honesty, the point of changing GAs, was to make them rarer. You don't need to spend money on progressing in the game. In fact, you can even just buy a GA ticket from another person.

If people are having connectivity problems, they are free to post in the bug reports, or open a helpdesk ticket. I answer every technical issue personally. I'm not aware of any connectivity issues currently, with the lonely exception of school computers of course... they block Emps-World from connecting. Though that issue is definitely out of my range of influence.
The following users liked this post: Range 4 Meee, Eliminator, Martin

Offline Amy Babesx

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2015, 12:22:14 pm »
this update is a joke to me , specially when it comes to the GA ? why should i pay 200 DP just to get it? if paying 1m is too good to protect myself , then make it 5m? i honestly dont care. but 200 DP? i mean , not everyone can do that and if we can pay for it then im guessing its going to be expensive.
this is my point of view , if people will lose their items cause they boss and do other things cause they cant manage to get a GA , then they will stop bossing.. the will not do anything just to keep their bank , and then if they dont do anything like bossing , they're going to be poor at the end. which puts us in a bad situation. so simply , i think emps is going down.
i respect your ideas but i think you should also read our opinions and suggestions.
thank you. 
The following users liked this post: Ranged Pkkkk, Mr Dharoks

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 12:35:00 pm »

In what way is that pay2win? In all honesty, the point of changing GAs, was to make them rarer. You don't need to spend money on progressing in the game. In fact, you can even just buy a GA ticket from another person.

You need money in this game to progress. GA saves you money.

If the connectivity issues are fixed, why not get rid of the whole feature then? It's still the people who donate who control the supply of the GA tickets.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:41:09 pm by Someone12116 »

Mary

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 12:47:00 pm »
If you're skilled in fighting bosses without dying then you progress in your value too, in a more sensible way.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2015, 12:51:39 pm »
If you're skilled in fighting bosses without dying then you progress in your value too, in a more sensible way.

Smoke Demon Champion is more RNG than skill based. Same with all the GWD bosses. You can't predict when they hit with melee, range or mage; therefore switching prayers is not on option. Fight Caves are probably the only place you need little skill to not waste your supplies in the early waves.

Oh, and a protection from disconnections isn't an available prayer yet.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 12:54:13 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Ciuschi

Offline Rockmanexe

• Liked: 21 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2015, 01:14:47 pm »
i have many things to say about the G.A update.

first of all it's going to promote staking, as people are going to be afraid to pvm with a possibility of dc'ing or dying in a way or another, at that point staking is safer than pvm,which leads to many people quitting.

let me tell you something, when you made this update you thought about only the good points of it not the bad points,i mean we all know what emps community contains don't we?

[/quote]

Oh, and a protection from disconnections isn't an available prayer yet.
[/quote]

thanks so much fate-kun

Offline Archer

• Liked: 26 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 01:18:35 pm »
Amazing updates!

The quality of the images placed on the loader needs to be improved and also the original loader looks better :)

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 01:26:50 pm »
Amazing updates!

The quality of the images placed on the loader needs to be improved and also the original loader looks better :)

The quality of the images depend on how much they are scaled up and/or down. Maybe I can do something to avoid the scaling at all, though, the images would remain small then. :)

Offline Ciuschi

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
  • All hail THE KING IN THE NORTH!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 01:38:01 pm »
Well, at least the current GA's we bought for 1m are still on; so thank you for that.
Too bad I was so lazy...now I'll never get a rod...(yeah, I'm not gonna buy it --------->cuz I'm poor)
Btw, when I saw the Halloween details added to the Background Image, I was sure you got a new holiday quest for us

Offline Thomy

• +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2015, 01:40:20 pm »
Well, at least the current GA's we bought for 1m are still on; so thank you for that.
Too bad I was so lazy...now I'll never get a rod...(yeah, I'm not gonna buy it --------->cuz I'm poor)
Btw, when I saw the Halloween details added to the Background Image, I was sure you got a new holiday quest for us

Sorry! Halloween event is still under construction. :)
The following users liked this post: Icedrags

Offline Sir Rambo

• Liked: 317 times
  • +0/-0
  • haters makes you famous... ~Avenus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2015, 01:44:13 pm »
Nice update thomy :)
And i like the new ga methode

IRONMAN: Iron Rambo

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 02:46:06 pm »

Sorry! Halloween event is still under construction. :)

That's something I'm definitely looking forward for! The past events have been really enjoyable :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4