The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gaypride

• Liked: 12 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Wines of Zamorak
« on: November 11, 2018, 09:38:21 am »
With potato cactus and jangberries, the grind is low-key completed. got 545 jangberries in 286 kills (slayer task). but i'm now trying to get myself some wines of zamorak, and with 100 kills i got just 31 wines.

Either make the droptable for monks of zamorak equal to poison spiders / deadly red spiders, because the time collecting wines is too slow atm.

Did you fall from the vending machine? Because you're a Snack! <3
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline Tulrak

• Liked: 667 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wines of Zamorak
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 10:15:53 am »
I'd say that it's already quite balanced.

To get 1k potato cacti, you'd need to kill about 1,400 banshees. Each banshee has 110 hp, which means that you would need to deal about 150k damage.
To get 1k wine of zamorak, you'd need to kill about 3,300 monks of zamorak. Each monk of zamorak has 42 hp, which means that you would need to deal about 140k damage.
The following users liked this post: Kaksex50

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 02:24:20 pm »
Just Nex bro.
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 12:04:58 am »
I don't really think that they need a change in the drop rate since monks of Zamorak are available in decent amount in the game and they're quite easy to kill.
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli
Pages: 1