The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
Re: Wildy
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 04:22:24 pm »
How about an option for that? Like accept aid you can have an option to go in the wildly instantly skulled or not.  If like that, why not.  But to all players, no.

I quite like this idea, maybe we could have some sort of npc which you could talk to in order to skull instantly, obviously it would explain what skulling actually did (for those new players) and it could have a right click option for those quick kill pkers.

I have seen a lot of pkers just randomly attacking people for the skull and going off to kill their main target, I'm not sure if this is needed or not you would have to ask those pkers.

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
The following users liked this post: Lets B0unce

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 05:04:58 pm »
How about an option for that? Like accept aid you can have an option to go in the wildly instantly skulled or not.  If like that, why not.  But to all players, no.

I quite like this idea, maybe we could have some sort of npc which you could talk to in order to skull instantly, obviously it would explain what skulling actually did (for those new players) and it could have a right click option for those quick kill pkers.

I have seen a lot of pkers just randomly attacking people for the skull and going off to kill their main target, I'm not sure if this is needed or not you would have to ask those pkers.
^Yes please

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Lets B0unce

• +0/-0
  • Do what you want
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 08:45:16 pm »

Definitely agree, thanked both for great mind sharing idea about wildy.

Mod Mary

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 09:58:28 pm »
The weird herman guy could do that maybe (he warns you about the wildy and walks around somewhere in edge near the wall of wildy)
The following users liked this post: Lets B0unce

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 09:21:45 am »
Not everyone are pkers, not necassary imo, if you go kill wyrm or smth then skull can cost you valuable stuff.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Armadylchamp

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 10:43:46 pm »
disagree,this will not only will this prevent  pvmers from going into the wildy,it will also ruin pvp between two players that don't have the same risk
for example vesta vs dh or something like that.

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 11:58:29 am »
I am sorry, but this is a really bad idea.
I disagree.
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1 2