The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
War: 1-5 Winners
« on: January 10, 2016, 07:36:24 am »
I will make this nice and simple. I suggest having a event where anyone can participate! The event is just being the last one alive! So say the event is happening in 5min, After 5 min you better enter the event and be online! All people in event fight for a position and winners get reward. Also this should happen 1ce a month, there should be a list of people who ever won and stuff! There should be a portal for this! Teaming should always be aloud but say me and my buddy are teaming but the last two alive, we will have to fight in end for first place! Also if this event happened yesterday and say Thomy won, he is the new current champion! I think that would be cool too!

Hope you guys like this suggestion!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:37:57 am by Theoneofall »

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Kaarel 123

• Liked: 377 times
  • +0/-0
  • mak merica grate agen Ȃ̴̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒͘̕̚͝͝͠
    • View Profile
Re: War: 1-5 Winners
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 08:32:28 am »
It seems like you're talking about Fight pits which is already in-game.

I wouldn't mind if a staff member would host events and reward the champion, but there's a small problem. Richer and more experienced players would have a bigger chance of winning due to their stronger gear and bigger levels. Therefore, the event might be boring for the lower level players.

Ȃ̴̛̛̰̤̘͉̍͐͆̓̌̀̓̈̋̈̌̇̀͛̈́̉̈̒͒̋̂́̍̽̈̔̉̑̐͋̐̾͛̎̄͛́̈́̅͐͋̃͋̿͂͂͛̋͛̆͊̐̋͗͒͊͋̈́͛͑͑̉̉͒͌͆̾̂̈́̋̆̍̓̊̄̑̈͒̒͆͑̋̿̄͌͒͛́̑̿̑͗̇͋̈́̅̎̍͘̕̚̚͘͘͘̚̚̚̕͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝
̶̡̡̨̢̨̨̨̢̢̡̢̛̛̛̙̟̗͎͍̞̪̖͙͓͖̥̗̲̬̫̬̝͉͔͍̻̹̙͕̱̮̲̺̭͉͔̹̖̮̖͖̳͉̩͙̲͚̝̲̺̥̬̰̝͙̤̭͕̝̯̺͔͎̜̳͙̖̫͉͉̗͉̱̭̗̱̦̭̹̗͓̤̟̻̞͂͌̌́̀̌̾͊̅̾̊̅̈́̈́͂̆̔̊̑̂̽̔̌̀͗̈́̃͆͗̌́̀͋̈̌͗̐͌̃̌͒̏̆̊͆̓̊̀͒̑̈̀̈́͑̏̋͆̇̈́̽̍̽̃̾̔̈́̀̾̈́͂̌̈́̐̃̊̀̌̇̾͛̽̽́̌̓̅̉̓̎̊̄̇̓̈́̎́̿̍͂̑̌̂̀̔̏͛̆͒͛̃̌̋͘̕̚̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅ

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:49:25 am »

I wouldn't mind if a staff member would host events and reward the champion, but there's a small problem. Richer and more experienced players would have a bigger chance of winning due to their stronger gear and bigger levels. Therefore, the event might be boring for the lower level players.
Those lower level players can go and organize their own woodcutting event then

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Mtn Alin0

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 05:33:41 pm »

It would Encourage the lower level players to level up!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 07:08:58 pm »
I've always dreamed of a loud minigame that happens ice a month.But I always had trouble unerstanding when would it happen; It's so obvious AFTER 5 MINUTES and you better be online AFTER 5 MINUTES this would mean that the minigame would happen in 5 MINUTES.
I also had problem figuring out a system to see who have won in the past, I never came to a conclusion that you CAN MAKE A LIST AND STUFF.

This is honestly one of the better ideas I have seen in a long time.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 07:10:44 pm by Drugs »
Pages: 1