The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 293 times
  • -
    • View Profile
voting & voting shop in game
« on: December 20, 2014, 03:33:34 pm »
this topic is about voting. i think u can't vote for emps-world at the time but I really think voting and voting shop as well as the rewards should be added. everyone should admit, there's aren't a lot of players in game and i'm sure 100% that if voting system would be added there would be a lot more players. first add a voting system, second add a voting shop and rewards so people have the motivation to vote. that's all i wanted say this day. i hope people will pay at least a little attention to this thread.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 198 times
  • Papa
    • View Profile
    • www.camelfactory.net
Re: voting & voting shop in game
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 03:38:24 pm »
This should be moved to Suggestions and ideas.

OT, this idea has been suggested way too many times and i've personally asked thomy. he said that it's not gonna happen, I've asked thomy if he would put untradeable cosmetic items in the shop. and i don't think he liked my idea, so i don't think voting for the game will help

Also Thomy is trying to release some ads for the server, so i dont think voting should be a thing.

Offline Str Pvp14

• Liked: 39 times
  • No smirking
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 05:40:07 pm »
This should be moved to Suggestions and ideas.

OT, this idea has been suggested way too many times and i've personally asked thomy. he said that it's not gonna happen, I've asked thomy if he would put untradeable cosmetic items in the shop. and i don't think he liked my idea, so i don't think voting for the game will help

Also Thomy is trying to release some ads for the server, so i dont think voting should be a thing.
You're right, I also think there are rules that prohibit votes from giving in-game advantages so if someone is going to suggest voting that gives exp, good armour or anything like that as a prize; don't.

Also to OT, it would be beneficial for the amount of players, but I trust that our community happily helps the server out with voting without expecting anything in return. :)
Since it just started it would probably not be a point.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 05:46:45 pm by Str Pvp14 »

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 53 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 01:33:41 am »
Voting is very good idea for server, becouse more players.
And voting is very good for players becouse they will get rewards.

So motivate players to vote for rewards = more players, and they will vote too. Just awesome!! :P

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 109 times
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 04:26:57 am »
I don't like voting & voting shops for a few reasons;

1. It separates us from other private servers and makes emps unique.
2. It's too easy of a way for starters/newcomers to make money. You literally have to do nothing in game and you get rewarded for it.

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 293 times
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 01:57:16 pm »
I know most of people don't like the idea of voting or something like that but the server like any other updates has to move on. everyone is just so stuck up with the idea that "the server has its own loyal players" or "if people will want they will join emps." well its total bull**** in my opinion. the server must have new players and if we make more players come to our community and motivate them then they will be as loyal as the community right now. that's is the last word from me.

Offline Hmm2

• Liked: 9 times
  • アニメが大好きです
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 11:12:59 pm »
I know most of people don't like the idea of voting or something like that but the server like any other updates has to move on. everyone is just so stuck up with the idea that "the server has its own loyal players" or "if people will want they will join emps." well its total bull**** in my opinion. the server must have new players and if we make more players come to our community and motivate them then they will be as loyal as the community right now. that's is the last word from me.
i feel you  :-\ some people are just too scared of change
Pages: 1