The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
Vial of Water
« on: November 04, 2018, 06:52:13 pm »
Small suggestion towards the vial of water, currently only way obtaining them is by buying vials from general store and then making them into vow-s. My suggestion would be to add them to Aquanite droptable, as they are water based mobs, would be nice to have that small feature, drop should be common and vow-s should be dropped noted, maybe 10-20 at the time with 20% chance, adding 0.1% for 500 drop wouldn't hurt us either.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:21:03 am by Skill0wzer »
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

The following users liked this post: Est Mauler, Nocturnal, Tomtim1, Apoc, Namnori, S Clegane, Iron 69, Rotanas

Offline Sam

• Liked: 81 times
  • +0/-0
  • If it matters, I'd walk through hell for it.
    • View Profile
Re: Vial of Water
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 11:10:18 pm »
Although buying empty vials and filling them with water is an easy action, I still wouldn't mind if there going to be another way of obtaining them as long as what you suggested is reasonable.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:27:00 pm by Sam »
Ex-Staff member

~Veteran Israeli

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 07:50:02 am »
To be honest, I hate gathering vials of water, and I think it's a good idea to add them to the Aquanites' droptable. I fully support this.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 01:33:17 pm »
Although buying empty vials and filling them with water is an easy action, I still wouldn't mind if there going to be another way of obtaining them as long as what you suggested is reasonable.

This idea was made because of buying them from general store is time-consuming and therefore massive xp waste, at least killing aquanites would grant you combat xp of your own choice as well, also if you are on task, slayer xp.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

Pages: 1