The world is currently online!


Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.



Pages: 1
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Hulai2

  • *
  • 107
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« on: December 14, 2014, 06:25:50 am »
Ok, my suggestion is to make ava work again.. its really annoing to collect every arrow on the graund (even more annoing if you dont have enough space for it..). I remmember in old emps-scape ava worked perfectly for cauple of mauths and then baba. Take your shit by yourself.

Offline Godsword69

  • *
  • 124
  • Liked: 9 times
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 07:29:08 am »
I don't remember it ever having any bonus's other than stats
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Hulai2

  • *
  • 107
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 07:32:12 am »
it had. trust me.

Offline Godsword69

  • *
  • 124
  • Liked: 9 times
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 08:19:29 am »
it had. trust me.
So... It made it so you did not have to pick up arrows?
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Hulai2

  • *
  • 107
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 08:37:28 am »
idk really, maybe its a bug, or this post is already been made. I just suggestin to bring it back. thats all.

Offline Knights

  • *
  • 334
  • Liked: 21 times
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 12:00:10 pm »
its saving ur arrow 90% of times if  i remember right but u have to collect ur arrows ur self
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 12:25:17 pm by Knights »

Offline Ashootsh

  • *
  • 955
  • Liked: 198 times
  • Papa
    • View Profile
    • www.camelfactory.net
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 12:15:33 pm »
Ok, my suggestion is to make ava work again.. its really annoing to collect every arrow on the graund (even more annoing if you dont have enough space for it..). I remmember in old emps-scape ava worked perfectly for cauple of mauths and then baba. Take your shit by yourself.
Yet u still need to pick them up.

Offline M3an123

  • *
  • 195
  • Liked: 121 times
  • AdiĆ³s mis amigos
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 01:01:26 pm »
As far as I know ava makes you use like half your arrows, one gets dropped and one saved.

Mary

Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 01:10:57 pm »
As far as I know ava makes you use like half your arrows, one gets dropped and one saved.
There's a chance of 50% that it saves the arrow, you gotta pick up the other 50% that actually gets fired. In old emps it would fire 1 arrow, then save the next one, then fire another arrow etc, you still had to pick the fired ones up too.

I think that's a good enough bonus for it already.

Offline Someone12116

  • *
  • 4226
  • Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »
As far as I know ava makes you use like half your arrows, one gets dropped and one saved.
There's a chance of 50% that it saves the arrow, you gotta pick up the other 50% that actually gets fired. In old emps it would fire 1 arrow, then save the next one, then fire another arrow etc, you still had to pick the fired ones up too.

I think that's a good enough bonus for it already.

Ultimately it helps nothing since arrows still need to picked up.

Offline Hulai2

  • *
  • 107
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2014, 03:12:00 pm »
i think it would be best if ava;s would collect all arrows..

Offline Godsword69

  • *
  • 124
  • Liked: 9 times
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 04:35:35 am »
i think it would be best if ava;s would collect all arrows..
Then anyone buying more than one arrow/bolt would be the biggest idiot in the world.
My old signature from 2009...

Offline Fate

  • *
  • 1095
  • Liked: 1011 times
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 05:04:16 am »
Arrows need to leave the game somehow, and the 10% that cease to exist are not enough.

Right now, the ava's ability is overpowered as is; I definitely disagree with this.

Offline Boejuh2

  • *
  • 147
  • Liked: 134 times
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 06:07:41 pm »
Arrows need to leave the game somehow, and the 10% that cease to exist are not enough.

Right now, the ava's ability is overpowered as is; I definitely disagree with this.

This might be a solution for this suggestion;

What if we buff the Ava to a save rate of 75%, but the other 25% of the arrows will be lost into the eternity.

This way you won't have to go and get the arrows, and arrows will leave the game.


Currently you will save 50% of the arrows, 40% will fall on the ground and 10% will disappear magically (if I am right). Which means you will keep 90% of your arrows.

If we'll only be able to save 75% of the arrows, we'll remove 250% more arrows out of the game than we currently are.



What are your opinions for this?
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.



OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018

Offline Hulai2

  • *
  • 107
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
Re: Uhh.. old times with ava on your back :)
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2014, 07:48:39 pm »
Arrows need to leave the game somehow, and the 10% that cease to exist are not enough.

Right now, the ava's ability is overpowered as is; I definitely disagree with this.

This might be a solution for this suggestion;

What if we buff the Ava to a save rate of 75%, but the other 25% of the arrows will be lost into the eternity.

This way you won't have to go and get the arrows, and arrows will leave the game.


Currently you will save 50% of the arrows, 40% will fall on the ground and 10% will disappear magically (if I am right). Which means you will keep 90% of your arrows.

If we'll only be able to save 75% of the arrows, we'll remove 250% more arrows out of the game than we currently are.



What are your opinions for this?
Good point i guess.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:10:25 pm by Mary »
Pages: 1