The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline 0ne Piece

• Liked: 6 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Transformer guy!?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2015, 08:08:20 pm »
Orrrrr you could double client ???

It's not illegal if you are just transferring.
That would just make you lagg more.. This will be faster and easier.
Or you could teleport to a place where nobody is around and transfer items with double client such as: Wedding, Al-Kharid, Castle War, Dynaor, Lumbridge etc... all you could name.
If you're planning on trading at GE then Gl its super laggy without good computer (gaming desktop).

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2015, 08:08:52 pm »
We are looking to make Emps as rare as possible right?  Ive never in my whole experience of RS or RSPS seen a tramsformer guy transferring items..
Lets add pink fat hippos that fly around the map and kill a random player every hour, not a single rsps has that...
OT:
There is no need in such a thing if you can just open a 2nd client and transfer those items.
@Bubblebeam2 Having 2clients open is not illegal in any way
First of all im not suggesting some1 killing the whole dman server im suggesting something which will be handy and loved. Second you dont need to hate if you dont like it just say you disagree.

trust me i know what you feel, you try to do something awesome for this server, and the haters just pile on you... i'm not one of them don't worry.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:11:01 pm by Zudikas95187 »

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 08:11:49 pm »
In far future Thomy announces it and it goes something like this.

Also, I've added a new feature to xfer your items. Just go to falador and trade a guy called transformer. Then tell him your password and there you go.

Thomy
If you were smart enough you would understand that youcould just make up a password whole different than your accounts password..

Offline Fireblast12

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 08:12:12 pm »
We are looking to make Emps as rare as possible right?  Ive never in my whole experience of RS or RSPS seen a tramsformer guy transferring items..
Lets add pink fat hippos that fly around the map and kill a random player every hour, not a single rsps has that...
OT:
There is no need in such a thing if you can just open a 2nd client and transfer those items.
First of all im not suggesting some1 killing the whole dman server im suggesting something which will be handy and loved. Second you dont need to hate if you dont like it just say you disagree.
I am not hating at all, just stated my opinion with an example <3

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2015, 08:13:27 pm »
OT:
You took that example to make me look dumb..

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 08:14:11 pm »
haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate....

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 08:14:27 pm »
OT:
I took that example to proof you that your argument for adding it was stupid.
I don't have anything against you.

When soldiers have nowhere to run to - if their bridges have been burned - they fight much harder than they otherwise would have. When you find something that you care about enough, be prepared to burn your bridges.-Chait

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2015, 08:25:17 pm »
OT:
How is it stupid? Some people might find it really handy some might not..

Offline Fireblast12

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2015, 09:02:54 pm »
OT:

This argument was stupid , I showed you why it's stupid with my hippo example.

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2015, 09:16:19 pm »
OT:

This argument was stupid , I showed you why it's stupid with my hippo example.
Lets leave it to that lets not spam this topic..

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 10:30:50 pm »

Yeah, becausr transfering items is often prohibited and banable. You should already be happy that we are indeed allowed to do so.

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 10:39:31 pm »
Give this man a Bumblebee!
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 01:18:30 am »
Then tell him your password and there you go.

I can imagine a lot of fun to be had with that.

The simple solution of multi-clients makes this feature rather obsolete. Don't agree.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Pako4l1fe

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 01:59:17 am »
To add a little twist, if we are talking about it.. Stop the multiple clients? Still will reduce the chances of people tbing on one acc and barraging on the other..

Offline Pure Ranged1

• Liked: 208 times
  • +0/-0
  • Wiki Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2015, 03:07:03 pm »
To add a little twist, if we are talking about it.. Stop the multiple clients? Still will reduce the chances of people tbing on one acc and barraging on the other..
Stop multiple clients cause of people who can't run from a player whose pking with two clients? (its easy af lol)
What about skillers or people who use it for other purposes?
Emps-World Moderator since February 02, 2015
Resigned May 21, 2015
Pages: 1 2 3