The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Fry Chickens

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • KFC Manager.
    • View Profile
Trade Window
« on: July 24, 2016, 11:32:26 am »
I suggest adding this thing in Trade Windows, where you can see how many free inventory slots a player have. It's good for staking.

Offline Purple Phat

• Liked: 41 times
  • +0/-0
  • Potato Zombie
    • View Profile
Re: Trade Window
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 12:16:38 pm »
Tell me how is it good for staking

-would like it implemented in the game, but its still useless...

Offline Fry Chickens

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • KFC Manager.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2016, 12:20:30 pm »
Some players don't like to stake agaisnt others who has either a dragon hasta or an ele whip. I don't mind it though, but I see people who don't want to stake agaisnt those weps.

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2016, 01:44:19 pm »
Some players don't like to stake agaisnt others who has either a dragon hasta or an ele whip. I don't mind it though, but I see people who don't want to stake agaisnt those weps.

How does seeing how many inventory slots someone has show whether or not they are using a whip or hasta? I don't see how this helps stakers at all.
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 01:53:22 pm »

How does seeing how many inventory slots someone has show whether or not they are using a whip or hasta? I don't see how this helps stakers at all.
27 free slots -> No room for an extra weapon.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Cjkinsey6

• Liked: 334 times
  • +0/-0
  • Daniel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 02:05:32 pm »

Most people DDS stake, meaning they have the DDS equipped and Whip/Hasta in their inventory. Regardless of which one they're using there will be 27 free slots left. If a staker wanted to hide what weapon they were using, why would they voluntarily show it on the trade screen if they think it would cause someone not to stake them?
Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 14, 2016
Emps-World Game Moderator Since August 4, 2016
Emps-World Player Administrator Since January 17, 2017

Kill the boy and let the man be born.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 02:56:55 pm »

Most people DDS stake, meaning they have the DDS equipped and Whip/Hasta in their inventory. Regardless of which one they're using there will be 27 free slots left. If a staker wanted to hide what weapon they were using, why would they voluntarily show it on the trade screen if they think it would cause someone not to stake them?
I've never really been into staking but what i thought was wielding a whip, having perfect gold bars or money in their inv as what they are going to stake and then be left with 27 free inv spaces. No room to hide another weapon.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 03:14:20 pm »
Dragon hasta can still be dropped when trading. I'd suggest to simply quit staking.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 03:15:51 pm »
I've never really been into staking but what i thought was wielding a whip, having perfect gold bars or money in their inv as what they are going to stake and then be left with 27 free inv spaces. No room to hide another weapon.
They could just drop the other weapon etc before the trade, so this would have no effect.

The idea itself isn't bad, the reasoning for it is bs though.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 03:21:21 pm »
They could just drop the other weapon etc before the trade, so this would have no effect.
How do you suggest they would pick it up before entering the arena to start fighting?

I'd suggest to simply quit staking.
Good point

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 03:30:35 pm »
How do you suggest they would pick it up before entering the arena to start fighting?

The suggestion is about the trade window, not the stake window.

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 03:55:05 pm »

The suggestion is about the trade window, not the stake window.
Fair point. But as he said it's good for staking, I assumed it would apply for both.

Pages: 1