The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Earl

• Liked: 227 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thoughts
« on: March 04, 2020, 09:42:09 pm »
https://emps-world.net/wiki/Black_robe They require no level to equip Requirements   10 Defence

https://emps-world.net/wiki/Dragon_defender Equipping a Dragon defender requires a combined Attack and Strength level of 130. Requirements None

Black robes have 10 defence requirement for having the word black in the item name, dragon defender has no defence requirement.

I would love to have the slayer helm 55 defence requirement lowered to, for example, 10 - it's originally created from a black mask. The stats could scale up to 55 or we could have the regular slayer helm requiring 10 defence and the full version 55 - in which case I would love the regular version to be dyable.

MUTANT TARNS HAVE 95 SLAYER REQUIREMENT and their best drops are seercull and climbing boots. Ice strykewyrms, which drop the best in slot boots, have a requirement of 87 slayer - this is nonsense. I suggest lowering tarns to 70ish slayer since their drops are dead content by level 95.

Strung rabbit foot can be crafted with a rabbit foot and a ball of wool, this requires level 95 Crafting. The 95 crafting requirement for it seems crazy for such a goofy item. I mean you can wear best in slot gear at base 80s.

Another quality of life tweak that's been bugging the hell out of me is the dialogue that appears when stringing bows - there's only 1 action, I don't think a dialogue interface is required or atleast make it skippable by pressing spacebar. Herblore has the same mechanic but no dialogue.

Oh and also please make anvils clickable, having to use a bar on them is just nasty.

Feel free to share your thoughts and emotions
The following users liked this post: Her B0 Re, Namnori

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 06:09:31 am »
Strung rabbit foot can be crafted with a rabbit foot and a ball of wool, this requires level 95 Crafting. The 95 crafting requirement for it seems crazy for such a goofy item. I mean you can wear best in slot gear at base 80s.
I recently tweaked Hunting Experts dialogue (the person you buy hunting stuff from) and he'll make the necklace for you now for a fee.
The following users liked this post: Earl

Offline Namnori

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • <><.><>
    • View Profile
Re: Thoughts
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 04:15:47 pm »
Mutant tarns for sure are dead content. I agree on lowering slayer requirement or atleast tweak drops.
And agreed on interfaces thing. It's kind of annoying.
Pages: 1