The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Nante

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
thieving
« on: February 06, 2019, 04:26:24 am »
its really boring to click on stalls or npc it really makes afking and watch some movie what about to add piramid plunder. what it is?
Inside the rooms
Inside, you will find a room that contains a spear trap, urns, a golden chest, a sarcophagus, and doors out and to the next level. There are eight rooms in total. The first room requires 21+ Thieving—the requirement increasing 10 levels per room. The last room has a 91+ Thieving level requirement.

Spear wall: In each room, there are spears embedded into the walls. They must be disabled by clicking on them, in which your character will attempt to disable them. Occasionally, they may fail and be dealt with 1-4 damage.
Urns: Players can loot treasure from the urns and gain Thieving experience from them. There are two ways to deal with the urns; brute force your way through the urn for maximum experience, or search to pop open a snake for a third of simply searching it. Occasionally with either option, you may fail and be bit for 1-4 damage and can get poisoned for 2 damage. Urns give pottery, ivory, stone or gold artifacts depending on the room you are on.
Golden chest: In the middle of each room is a large golden chest, which can be looted for stone or gold artifacts. The player may rarely find a Pharaoh's sceptre inside one. Occasionally, the player may set off a trap and a level 98 Scarab swarm will appear in addition to taking 1-4 damage. The swarm only has 25 Hitpoints and only have a max hit of 1 damage. However, they have an attack rating of 9 (0.6 seconds per attack), and can poison the player.
Mummy (84)
I want my mummy!

Sarcophagus: In each room is a sarcophagus. They have the same rewards as a golden chest, apart from the fact that lower value artifacts can be found in them. Unlike the other lootable items in the rooms, opening a sarcophagus gives Strength experience. Occasionally, a level 84 mummy will pop out and attack the player. Looting will be interrupted by combat and toggling prayers.
Doors: In each room are two exit doors to leave the pyramid and four "trick" doors. Three of these doors are fake, leading nowhere, while the forth one will lead to the next room. Players can fail in opening the doors, although no consequences will occur if they fail. Having a lockpick will increase your chances of opening the doors. Note that the correct door in each room is the same for all players in that room, so it is a good idea to keep an eye on other players locating the door that leads on to the next room. This will save valuable seconds.

about rewards i think rogue set parts who gives same amount xp mining outfit does
or u can collect artefacts and enchange to points for thieving xp and rogue parts
The following users liked this post: Rotanas

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: thieving
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 02:49:32 pm »
A well thought out idea! I like the thought of having a skill based "minigame" just like the Karamja Agility Arena, but I think it shouldn't be all thieving based. It definitely has some agility in it. E.g. the spear walls, higher agility, bigger chance of succeeding; less chance to trigger the Scarab swarm etc.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Nante

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 10:46:11 pm »
This sounds appealing! It would make thieving and probably agility more interesting and players will be more willing to train them if given worthy rewards.

I think this location could be fitting for this new activity, also brings more life to the kharidian deserts ;) :

« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 10:51:04 pm by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Nante

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 04:46:31 am »
with such updates this server would not look like cheap rsps copy pasted from google, i agree with piramids.
The following users liked this post: Nante
Pages: 1