The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gandalf

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
Take this seriously!
« on: February 14, 2016, 05:19:29 pm »
*So my suggestion is kinda big imo.
And it is... Make confirmations. J U S T   L I K E   S T E A M

*That means if you want to change password & email the confirmation code comes on your phone or email. Also if you want to delete the email the confirmation code comes on your other email or your phone. So thats also a new project : Emps-World app.

*It would seriously boost the account security. Im making this post because i, myself got scammed this morning. 0 letters on email or somewhere else that password n email was changed.

*Right know changing the email only requires password. That is some really low security. If someone knows yo pass your account is dead. After 10 days your bank is empty and gg :)

*I seriously hope this will come because it would secure your account odaym how much. Because if i get my account "imdaman" with my 1,4b back ( I have valid proof of everything ) then i would be happy if i see that you can make your account more secure. Becuase right know, get the pass and account is yours. But if there would be such things as confirmation codes that arrive in your mobile phone or your OTHER email, thats some security and you shall not get scammed nor hacked so easily!

Please take this seriously! Hope you agree! :)

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
Re: Take this seriously!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 05:35:21 pm »
*That means if you want to change password & email the confirmation code comes on your phone or email. Also if you want to delete the email the confirmation code comes on your other email or your phone. So thats also a new project : Emps-World app.

"Click the delete button to send a confirmation mail to finally delete your E-Mail address. Unable to access your mailbox? Create a helpdesk ticket!"

Code: [Select]
Hello Il Pk I!

You are about to remove this E-Mail address from your account. The last step is to validate yourself. You do this by visiting:
*link removed*

If you've not requested the removal, please just ignore that E-Mail!

All the best,
Emps-World Team

???

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 05:36:51 pm »

"Click the delete button to send a confirmation mail to finally delete your E-Mail address. Unable to access your mailbox? Create a helpdesk ticket!"

Code: [Select]
Hello Il Pk I!

You are about to remove this E-Mail address from your account. The last step is to validate yourself. You do this by visiting:
*link removed*

If you've not requested the removal, please just ignore that E-Mail!

All the best,
Emps-World Team

???
Tell me, why didnt i recive a singe thing on my email "*" about that my email and password were changed?????? Tell me!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:10:07 pm by Ameer »

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 05:37:59 pm »
Creating a app just for account security on emps would be way to expensive and time consuming, not getting hacked is very simple.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Fawkes

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 05:39:46 pm »
Tell me, why didnt i recive a singe thing on my email "*" about that my email and password were changed?????? Tell me!

I received one instantly when I tried to remove my email, it might be worth checking your inbox again. You should also make sure you are checking the correct email attached to your account (if you have multiple emails that is).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:10:23 pm by Ameer »

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 05:40:44 pm »
Creating a app just for account security on emps would be way to expensive and time consuming, not getting hacked is very simple.

Wow i just got hacked today!

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 05:41:40 pm »
Tell me, why didnt i recive a singe thing on my email "glarumae@gmail.com" about that my email and password were changed?????? Tell me!

I received one instantly when I tried to remove my email, it might be worth checking your inbox again. You should also make sure you are checking the correct email attached to your account (if you have multiple emails that is).

Yes i checked contact email. But its already over guz right know when i wanna recover my acc it says wrong email...

Offline Ironman Jack

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
  • For those I love I will sacrifice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 05:44:56 pm »
If you use what we have now and do not share anything with friends, INCLUDING your email's password then you are perfectly fine.
Purple since January 2016

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 05:56:22 pm »
If you use what we have now and do not share anything with friends, INCLUDING your email's password then you are perfectly fine.
Well i didnt. And hmmm let me wonder, oh im hacked. Nothing on my email that anything was changed! tyvm

Mary

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 06:04:37 pm »
someone fell for the free 999m and 100 ags again i see
The following users liked this post: Ironman Jack

Offline Gandalf

• +0/-0
  • Overlucky!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 06:32:51 pm »