The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Suggestions List
« on: January 03, 2016, 12:06:23 pm »
Hello guys, I'ma highlight the important suggestions in blue, and the normal ones in red.

1. Granite Maul.
It should get an accuracy buff, and also, Thomy should lower the drop rate of the Granite Maul.

2.Add the spell "Taste Vengeance" to the Ancient spellbook.
Just like old times, And make it a level 96 magic spell.

3. Player polls.
Players should have the right to vote on something, such as an update before it gets published.

4.Bring back the old Emps-Wars
Instead of this capture the flag, give us the old bosses back, the first team to slay the enemy's boss wins.

5.Dark Bow.
It is useless now, give it an accuracy buff and decrease its drop rate.

6.Make void untradeable.

7.Give us old Dharok's axe animations.

8.Change the color of the Dragon Whip
So it doesn't look like an Abbysal Whip.

9.Add the rank "Media Manager".
Media Manager: Is the player who makes videos and stuff, related to Emps. E.G a promo video.

That's it, I should go sleep, give me your opinions about this, Good night.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions List
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 12:39:21 pm »
1. Granite Maul.
It should get an accuracy buff, and also, Thomy should lower the drop rate of the Granite Maul.
I have recieved a total of 3 granite maul drops in my 80m slayer exp. Droprate does not need to be lowered. Granite maul was literally just buffed, I don't think it needs more.

Makes lunars a completely useless book. Nostalgia doesn't justify that change.

3. Player polls.
Players should have the right to vote on something, such as an update before it gets published.
I wouldn't mind this on some things, but this would have to happen pre-development. Don't be suprised if this doesn't happen though.

Instead of this capture the flag, give us the old bosses back, the first team to slay the enemy's boss wins.
Instead of this having literally everyone be able to contribute to winning the game, there being actual ways to defend, and the game rewarding players for their effort, change it back to the literal push vs push emps wars was? I'm sorry but the only upside to emps wars is nostalgia, which our new players won't experience and it won't keep our veterans playing the minigame. Wanna know why people played it? It was good money. The rewards have been changed and likely won't be changed back. The time taken to change it back to emps-wars is ultimately wasted.

5.Dark Bow.
Comp and dbow should be made the same speed, dbow's spec should recieve an accuracy buff and be made to cost 50% without vigour. Decreasing the droprate isn't necessary.

6.Make void untradeable.
Was made untradable to prevent non-risking in the wilderness, which is something people complained about quite heavily.

Waste of time.

While the difference isn't the difference between cyan whip and orange whip, it's still visible. No thanks.

Media Manager: Is the player who makes videos and stuff, related to Emps. E.G a promo video.
While I'm a fan of rewarding people that make videos, a rank isn't the right thing. EP for a video would be a much better idea.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 03:31:07 pm »
Hello guys, I'ma highlight the important suggestions in blue, and the normal ones in red.

1. Granite Maul.

It's already been buffed too many times.

Why does it matter? Then lunar are literally only used to humidify.

3. Player polls.

You have the right to suggest something, just like you are now :)

Sounds like Soul wars to me.

5.Dark Bow.

I use it to kill Jad, it doesn't seem like it hits as often as it should even with Dragon arrows. I agree with this one.

6.Make void untradeable.

No lol... It's a good way for players to earn extra money by doing pest control and selling void sets they cost 6-8mea.

No, we just recently got new barrows animations and everyone has been complimenting them since.

They don't look that similar.

You want the job?

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 57 times
  • +0/-0
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 04:06:55 pm »

1. Granite Maul. [nvm about that.]

3. Player polls.

5.Dark Bow.

6.Make void untradeable.

Well, Nevermind about the maul, I thought they didn't give it a buff, I'm sorry.

Pages: 1