The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Skymaster100

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
staking
« on: March 16, 2015, 01:45:30 pm »
hi there,
i have a suggestion about staking on this game,
i have seen on other servers the option to click "same weapon"
so people can whip vs whip or dds vs dds without worrying if they switch
just a idea just to make staking abit more "fair"

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: staking
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 01:47:49 pm »
Staking has been always fair. It's just that people can not afford some weapons or they just fell to get scammed.

Not really needed.

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 04:04:04 pm »
Been suggested 3 times before.
Stop crying about d hasta, whip is just as good.
If you disagree just box your stuff.
;
The following users liked this post: Appelsientje

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 05:01:41 pm »
how about the 80-100 lvled accounts?!, becuase this staking (scamming0 style is starting to become more and more popular, i'll explain:
a 90 lvl account comes and offers you to stake and overpays you really big time, the of course something looks really fishy and you don't want to stake him. he says to you that he's only 90 lvl account and are you retarded or dumb & shit, and then sooner or later you fall for it.
you accept the stake and even though your opponent leaves the range you still beleave you can win, but the opponent uses dragon darts (p++) and has a huge advantage, after posoning you he switches to morrigans javelins and finishes you off with half health.

so suming up i think this would be pretty handy because the low lvl scammers wouldn't get a chance to trick you.
peace

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 06:13:10 pm »
how about the 80-100 lvled accounts?!, becuase this staking (scamming0 style is starting to become more and more popular, i'll explain:
a 90 lvl account comes and offers you to stake and overpays you really big time, the of course something looks really fishy and you don't want to stake him. he says to you that he's only 90 lvl account and are you retarded or dumb & shit, and then sooner or later you fall for it.
you accept the stake and even though your opponent leaves the range you still beleave you can win, but the opponent uses dragon darts (p++) and has a huge advantage, after posoning you he switches to morrigans javelins and finishes you off with half health.

so suming up i think this would be pretty handy because the low lvl scammers wouldn't get a chance to trick you.
peace
Then disable range, which is pretty standard. If you choose to enable a rule, you enable all weapons/styles within that combat style. Pay attention before staking.
;

Offline Skymaster100

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 06:11:55 am »

peace
Then disable range, which is pretty standard. If you choose to enable a rule, you enable all weapons/styles within that combat style. Pay attention before staking.
its not that i dont pay attention i know theres a few people who like to dds instead of whip/hasta and dds is weak compared to those too

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 06:12:59 am »

peace
its not that i dont pay attention i know theres a few people who like to dds instead of whip/hasta and dds is weak compared to those too
Why use a dds then?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 08:12:14 am »
That has nothing to do with what I just said, but aww well.
People that dds often use the 4 specs, and switch to a whip after.
;

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 08:45:07 am »
I actually really like this idea! In my opinion, it would add a new, fun variety of staking. This would be really cool, for example; bronze scimitar staking, dragon 2h staking, ect..

Definitely have my support! :)
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline Hayden

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 08:55:14 am »
I actually really like this idea! In my opinion, it would add a new, fun variety of staking. This would be really cool, for example; bronze scimitar staking, dragon 2h staking, ect..

Sean always look at the bright side.

I actually find it more of a good idea with what Sean suggested, got my support!

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 09:23:17 am »

I like how you think Sean, I agree with this aswel.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 02:14:49 pm »
we need sean to comment on every suggestion :kappa: so people would like it :doge:
The following users liked this post: Loosenater

Offline Lt Range99

• Liked: 7 times
  • +0/-0
  • --》Click here to see password《--
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 06:02:08 pm »

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 11:57:42 pm »
I strongly disagree. There is no need for this.
Pages: 1