The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2
Sorry guys but that is truth
« on: December 13, 2014, 12:03:13 pm »
hi yall im here to comeplain
Maybe enough of mods already?
how many now 20? stop adding mods and maybe start doing better job yourselfs?
start fixing bugs? maybe try to make prices realistic?
i'm an old school player. Emps-scape was way better than this... some of old-school player are leaving emps
bc it is boring now, alot of bugs , no pk, no castle wars, items suck zgs is now bad bgs is not that good too,
ss is kinda OP. You "made" it easier for begginers to get money? how come some newbies are still asking "how to make money"?
So my suggestion for that is not increasing better drops on sh*ty mobs but maybe adding a tutorial when a new guy creates acc?
like saying "this is how to start" give him idea's for money making skills , what to collect , what to kill...you think that if you increase
drops or somthing they will know what to do with it? NO they will collect like 5 rannars and sell it for lowest price... im not asking for a guide on forum, but im asking for in game tutorial, not like create acc and run to the wizard ...
About pk - fire cape, you guys trying to make it a pk item, how ppl will use it in pk if it costs 30m+? make it not a jad drop, make it " collect 75k tokkuls and buy it" . Make edgeville free tele like barbarian or falador, or make it a home place, not barbarian .

Why emps need's 20mods if there are like 1k players ? i know "too much work" or something but try a little harder, make emps a better
place.i know yall can do it.

Thanks for your attention :)

Offline Leo Jr

• Liked: 59 times
  • SPONGEBOB
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry guys but that is truth
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 12:09:02 pm »
1k players? max 300 online, And I agree with EVERYTHING you said, Except for the F cape point.

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 12:11:38 pm »
1k players? max 300 online, And I agree with EVERYTHING you said, Except for the F cape point.
Sorry some mistakes :D thank you :) yh about f cape sure it is realy good but if they want to make pk populated they need to do something it is just an idea :)

Offline Karcce

• Liked: 9 times
  • Dedication - Treasure
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 12:23:25 pm »
More jobs - less mods
Agree with your  ideas, we need a revolution.

Offline Nosegrab

• Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 12:37:12 pm »
Well if you would be bothered to look up  the staff team list you would see that some people got demoted and that we don't have 20 moderators and why do you even care if you're not doing anything illegal. "too much work" - I wouldn't say there's too much work but we need moderators who speak different languages to make it easier to moderate people.

EDIT: Going talk about some other points.

start fixing bugs? maybe try to make prices realistic? - Developers are always fixing bugs.

So my suggestion for that is not increasing better drops on sh*ty mobs but maybe adding a tutorial when a new guy creates acc? like saying "this is how to start" give him idea's for money making skills , what to collect , what to kill...you think that if you increase drops or somthing they will know what to do with it? NO they will collect like 5 rannars and sell it for lowest price... im not asking for a guide on forum, but im asking for in game tutorial, not like create acc and run to the wizard ... - We have a tutorial island where the new player learns the basics of the game but i agree some more information about skilling should be added.

About pk - fire cape, you guys trying to make it a pk item, how ppl will use it in pk if it costs 30m+? make it not a jad drop, make it " collect 75k tokkuls and buy it" . Would make the item too common and easy to get and it would ruin the value of the item. And what would be the point of the item?

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:54:58 pm by Nosegrab »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 12:42:46 pm »

*facepalm*
Max 300 player online at ONCE doesn't mean that we have total of 300 players.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 12:43:05 pm »
Well if you would be bothered to look up  the staff team list you would see that some people got demoted and that we don't have 20 moderators and why do you even care if you're not doing anything illegal.
still there are many mods.
Why i care? becouse i want a good game experience not some sh*ty full of buggs bull sh*t
i just want some wrok being done , i want that emps would be more popular than rs, im just asking for more work done by mods
am i asking too much? sure you have lifes but you became a mod to work on this game to make it better, so make it!!!

Mary

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 12:45:48 pm »
i'm an old school player. Emps-scape was way better than this... some of old-school player are leaving emps
bc it is boring now, alot of bugs , no pk, no castle wars, items suck zgs is now bad bgs is not that good too,
ss is kinda OP. You "made" it easier for begginers to get money? how come some newbies are still asking "how to make money"?
So my suggestion for that is not increasing better drops on sh*ty mobs but maybe adding a tutorial when a new guy creates acc?
like saying "this is how to start" give him idea's for money making skills , what to collect , what to kill...you think that if you increase
drops or somthing they will know what to do with it? NO they will collect like 5 rannars and sell it for lowest price... im not asking for a guide on forum, but im asking for in game tutorial, not like create acc and run to the wizard ...
About pk - fire cape, you guys trying to make it a pk item, how ppl will use it in pk if it costs 30m+? make it not a jad drop, make it " collect 75k tokkuls and buy it" . Make edgeville free tele like barbarian or falador, or make it a home place, not barbarian .

Why emps need's 20mods if there are like 1k players ? i know "too much work" or something but try a little harder, make emps a better

Prices are set by the economy, and I'm trying to reflect them as realistic as possible. We don't make the prices, players do.
The old Emps had less ways for new players to start up than we have now currently, the mentality has shifted to a lazy kind of new player tbh. They don't even try playing, they just immediately beg for items. The fire cape will likely go down in price now you don't need to get the 75k tokkul to wear it, and jad is really not that hard.

The tutorial area might need a bit of an overhaul, yes ;)

You should check out the staff list and you see there are only a handful of mods and admins (12? high admins don't really count as they do a minimum of moderating)
Mods can't really fix bugs, that is preserved to Arc and Thomy, and Imo they're doing a great job, this is probably one of the rsps with the least bugs, and barely any bugs at all that can be abused (worst case of ruined gameplay)

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3877 times
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 12:46:13 pm »
We most likely have a lot of mods because we also have a lot of immature people crying and spamming about their shoutbox tickets everywhere.

Well if you would be bothered to look up  the staff team list you would see that some people got demoted and that we don't have 20 moderators and why do you even care if you're not doing anything illegal.
Why i care? becouse i want a good game experience not some sh*ty full of buggs bull sh*t
i just want some wrok being done , i want that emps would be more popular than rs, im just asking for more work done by mods
am i asking too much? sure you have lifes but you became a mod to work on this game to make it better, so make it!!!

Moderators won't have any effect on your gameplay if you don't break any rules.

Offline Nosegrab

• Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 12:58:22 pm »
We most likely have a lot of mods because we also have a lot of immature people crying and spamming about their shoutbox tickets everywhere.

Truth has been spoken by Otto.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 12:59:48 pm »

Prices are set by the economy, and I'm trying to reflect them as realistic as possible. We don't make the prices, players do.
The old Emps had less ways for new players to start up than we have now currently, the mentality has shifted to a lazy kind of new player tbh. They don't even try playing, they just immediately beg for items. The fire cape will likely go down in price now you don't need to get the 75k tokkul to wear it, and jad is really not that hard.

You should check out the staff list and you see there are only a handful of mods and admins (12? high admins don't really count as they do a minimum of moderating)
Mods can't really fix bugs, that is preserved to Arc and Thomy, and Imo they're doing a great job, this is probably one of the rsps with the least bugs, and barely any bugs at all that can be abused (worst case of ruined gameplay)
Thanks for the great respons :)
sure economy makes the prices, but you can reflect even more if you made items more rare, or maybe increase or decrease some hits.
Like i said SS is overpowerd it is fast and hits alot, godswords is now useless hits a little more than ss and is slow as (you know what :D)
so make Godsword better, Guys what the hell BGS is 7m again and ZGS is 9m how is this a good thing? ss need a too have a little lower hits becouse it is 2nd best wep behind ZS. what about God bows? there as useless , hits are the same as seercull, accuricy too. These wapons like God swords or God Bows lose there name when you see the result and the cost ...
Sori i made a mistake about mods but 12 is still alot when you see the amount of comunity of this rsps :)

I know Jad is not that hard but can pkers kill it? but if prices is going down on F cape then its all ok :)

Bugs, sure maybe it is not much but i hate when i get stuck in the wall, or i start walking on water, or through walls like i am a god

Yh ppl are lazy so lets make them not that lazy and finish the Grand exchange , im sure it will decrease lazy ppl. but a good tutorial would
help alot for new guys :)
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2014, 01:02:35 pm »

"Sorry for 2x post"

mods do not effect my gameplay the game does :) Mods work on the game, they can make the gameplay better.

Mary

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2014, 01:04:21 pm »

sure economy makes the prices, but you can reflect even more if you made items more rare, or maybe increase or decrease some hits.
Like i said SS is overpowerd it is fast and hits alot, godswords is now useless hits a little more than ss and is slow as (you know what :D)
so make Godsword better, Guys what the hell BGS is 7m again and ZGS is 9m how is this a good thing? ss need a too have a little lower hits becouse it is 2nd best wep behind ZS. what about God bows? there as useless , hits are the same as seercull, accuricy too. These wapons like God swords or God Bows lose there name when you see the result and the cost ...
Sori i made a mistake about mods but 12 is still alot when you see the amount of comunity of this rsps :)

I know Jad is not that hard but can pkers kill it? but if prices is going down on F cape then its all ok :)

Bugs, sure maybe it is not much but i hate when i get stuck in the wall, or i start walking on water, or through walls like i am a god

Yh ppl are lazy so lets make them not that lazy and finish the Grand exchange , im sure it will decrease lazy ppl. but a good tutorial would
God bows are stronger than a seercull, especially when used with god arrows, their maxhit is 3 more than a seercull. I don't know how strong an SS is, but I do know its hella fast for its strength, i'll check that (i got one i think)

The prices of godswords have fallen down because they are not used a lot, but still obtained a lot as drop because players are trying to make money by getting lots of drops in godwars, so the high supply will lower the prices. That'll eventually balance out when the economy has been fully restored from the wiped bank restart.
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2014, 01:08:07 pm »

God bows are stronger than a seercull, especially when used with god arrows, their maxhit is 3 more than a seercull. I don't know how strong an SS is, but I do know its hella fast for its strength, i'll check that (i got one i think)

The prices of godswords have fallen down because they are not used a lot, but still obtained a lot as drop because players are trying to make money by getting lots of drops in godwars, so the high supply will lower the prices. That'll eventually balance out when the economy has been fully restored from the wiped bank restart.
Sure god bow is strong when used with god arrows but with rune they are almost the same.

My idea for Godswords is that they should have an increase in accuricy bc they are realy slow. And they should be way more rare
bc almost every one has BGS or ZGS
Thanks for great responses - Mary

Offline Nosegrab

• Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2014, 01:11:02 pm »
I don't know how strong an SS is, but I do know its hella fast for its strength, i'll check that (i got one i think)

Correct me if I'm wrong but it should have the same speed as whip and it's great for leveling strength and to be honest the price of the item is actually pretty good compared to the strength and I don't think SS is that OP.

Sure god bow is strong when used with god arrows but with rune they are almost the same.

Godbows are meant to be used with dragon or god arrows and not rune arrows.
Pages: 1 2