The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Some forum suggestions
« on: November 02, 2014, 02:49:42 pm »
The forums could use some simple tweaks to make browsing between topics and using the shoutbox more enjoyable.

1. There seems to be some problems with some messages appearing in the shoutbox, especially when it's busy. Usually I need to refresh my browser to fix it and to see all of the shouts (the update link in the corner of the shoutbox does not work). Maybe the shoutbox should update itself more frequently?

2. Better notifications system. I have yet to find out where I get notifications when somebody replies to a topic I have posted to or when somebody quotes me. Back in ''the old days'' the forum had a small box above the shoutbox for the notifications.

3. Now the most important one: the shoutbox should have Kappa, BibleThump, Kreygasm, FrankerZ, PJSalt, FailFish, panicBasket and OpieOP emotes from Twitch

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
Re: Some forum suggestions
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 02:57:10 pm »
The forums could use some simple tweaks to make browsing between topics and using the shoutbox more enjoyable.

1. There seems to be some problems with some messages appearing in the shoutbox, especially when it's busy. Usually I need to refresh my browser to fix it and to see all of the shouts (the update link in the corner of the shoutbox does not work). Maybe the shoutbox should update itself more frequently?

2. Better notifications system. I have yet to find out where I get notifications when somebody replies to a topic I have posted to or when somebody quotes me. Back in ''the old days'' the forum had a small box above the shoutbox for the notifications.

3. Now the most important one: the shoutbox should have Kappa, BibleThump, Kreygasm, FrankerZ, PJSalt, FailFish, panicBasket and OpieOP emotes from Twitch
1. That happens if you have two windows with the shoutbox in open at the same time.

2. Change theme to SMF Default Theme - Curve http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=theme;sa=pick;u=26;f1ea5158e=82b902aba0da5724020b0f8943c2b817

3. Song name?

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 03:01:06 pm »
Totally agree with 3.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 03:01:24 pm »

1. That happens if you have two windows with the shoutbox in open at the same time.

2. Change theme to SMF Default Theme - Curve http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?action=theme;sa=pick;u=26;f1ea5158e=82b902aba0da5724020b0f8943c2b817

3. Song name?

1. Oh...

2. That's awesome ! :o Thanks! I wish all the themes had this though, because the Curve doesn't look that good lol

Offline Nosegrab

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Nose nose everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 06:12:55 pm »

All I have to say is I agree with number 3.

Oh also this:

Offline King125

• Liked: 1425 times
  • +0/-0
  • ex-admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 06:15:56 pm »

Oh also this:

Bubblebeam2 [24|Oct 08:55 pm]:   finland is in asia

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 07:15:19 pm »

Oh also this:

Lmao.

OT: I agree with all of them; same reasons as you.

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 07:44:15 pm »
See, thomy gets it.
All for those emoticons.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15

Offline Someone12116