The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
Snape grass
« on: June 02, 2015, 11:02:47 pm »
Hi,

Since everyone are sad and mad about the snape grass I'd like to make a suggestion. since we got farming why not have a little side effect to it.

To the point. In my opinion it would be logical to add snape grass to herb growing. Every time you rake the herbs you get a snape grass, about the quantity you get by one rake... see for yourself.

Mark
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Snape grass
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 11:20:40 pm »
Every time you rake the herbs you get a snape grass, about the quantity you get by one rake... see for yourself.
I personally was thinking more along the lines of just having a way to grow Snapes themselves, but this could be interesting.

Offline Rlc

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 11:29:03 pm »
Every time you rake the herbs you get a snape grass, about the quantity you get by one rake... see for yourself.
I personally was thinking more along the lines of just having a way to grow Snapes themselves, but this could be interesting.
Growing them would probably crash theire prices. So I thought this could be an alternative to connect 2 skills. Since there's never a guarantee that you get snape grass from inventory of mantas. That would be 100% grass from each rake.

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 11:47:08 pm »
Growing them would probably crash theire prices. So I thought this could be an alternative to connect 2 skills. Since there's never a guarantee that you get snape grass from inventory of mantas. That would be 100% grass from each rake.
I see what you mean. If people grow loads of herbs, though, they could really rake in a pretty good amount of Snapes as well (Haha Puns I'm such a Dork).

Not sure TBH. All I know is we need to introduce or improve the ways to get Snapes.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:31:14 am »
I've already made this suggestion myself, along with a couple other things farming related.
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=10506.0
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 08:45:12 am »
Have all my yes's I agree with this
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 12:08:03 pm »
What about goblins dropping bandos godswords, hill gaints dropping armadyl godswords and hero's dropping old-skools.
You have to work for achievements, im pretty sure all the older players like me understand what i mean, we have worked hard for all our skills,
and all you guys keep moaning that it is too hard blablabla.
im saying hell no to this.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 12:28:51 pm »
What about goblins dropping bandos godswords, hill gaints dropping armadyl godswords and hero's dropping old-skools.

although this would be great? Anyone else for this?!?!

He is suggesting snapes nothing else
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Rlc

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 01:07:30 pm »
You have to work for achievements, im pretty sure all the older players like me understand what i mean, we have worked hard for all our skills,
It's snape grasses.... don't overreact here mate.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3225 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 01:36:24 pm »
Honestly, you're overreacting. Snape grass seeds could be added to high-level monsters, you'd still have to work for them. I'm an old player, it was much easier to get snapes back then, we got them from monkfish or higher. Now it's just from mantas. Getting more of them in the game would definitely not be a bad thing.
;
The following users liked this post: Skelon

Offline Rlc

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 04:54:10 pm »
Honestly, you're overreacting. Snape grass seeds could be added to high-level monsters, you'd still have to work for them. I'm an old player, it was much easier to get snapes back then, we got them from monkfish or higher. Now it's just from mantas. Getting more of them in the game would definitely not be a bad thing.
Gotta agree with this, it really used to be easier.

Offline Papa Troq

• Liked: 63 times
  • +0/-0
  • Playing Emps since early 2007.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2015, 12:52:04 pm »
then bring them back to monkfish. kthnxbai.

Offline Rlc

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 02:24:42 pm »
Uhm, no? I think obtaining snapes from raking makes a little more sense.

Pages: 1