The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
slayer task drop rate and somth else--
« on: April 01, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »
Hey. Could there be that, in a slayer task, the drop rate for rare drops would be like 1% bigger? or something like that.. thoughts? and also.. revenants and spectrals tasks, if u get either one of them for task, could there be added a place which isnt a wild that there would be spectrals and reventants ONLY for slay task? cause its starting to be pretty annyoing that cant get tasks done.. and if u now say that because of that there would be too many of those vesta etc items, lower the drop rate or somth... idk lol..

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: slayer task drop rate and somth else--
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 07:34:37 pm »
You seem to suggest alot, but all of the suggestions are crap. So is this one. Droprates are fine as they are. Rare drops are supposed to be rare.
And Spectrals and Revs are in wild for a reason. You want them to be moved to safe area, and then want to decrease the drop rate, even though you suggested increasing the drop rate before for rare drops?
Disagreed with both.

Offline Mtn Alin0

• +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 07:37:58 pm »
well it just that its so hard to get ur task done when its at wild.. i know theyre in wild for reason.. thats why the decrease.. they give good slay xp.. but u cant go kill em cause when u got.. there is 99% that some1 comes to kill you..

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 07:40:03 pm »
well it just that its so hard to get ur task done when its at wild.. i know theyre in wild for reason.. thats why the decrease.. they give good slay xp.. but u cant go kill em cause when u got.. there is 99% that some1 comes to kill you..
Use crappy gear wich you dont mind losing? I've done fair amount of Spectrals, and I got only killed once, when i had 2 food left, and the dude used Bind. Have been rushed few times at Revs, but most rushers suck damn hard, so i only had to eat 1 food while i ran to level 20, and teled. I dont really see the big problem here. Skip the tasks if you're too scared.

Offline Mtn Alin0

• +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 07:43:27 pm »
yea.. i can get away most of the times too-- but its not all about losing stuff.. its about cant get the task done-- like i said they give good slay xp. 1 spectrals gives like 3k xp.. one of the best way to get slay xp

Offline 3st Ranger X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 07:47:16 pm »
yea.. i can get away most of the times too-- but its not all about losing stuff.. its about cant get the task done-- like i said they give good slay xp. 1 spectrals gives like 3k xp.. one of the best way to get slay xp
They are damn good xp + the have damn good drops. Moving them to safe area would crash the prices+ make slay alot easier. Good drops + good xp is worth the risk. Why dont you already get it? Not everything is supposed to be easy. And like said before, if you cant do the tasks, then take new one and be happy. Also, slay is damn easy. All you need to do is kill some NPC's.

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2015, 10:50:47 pm »
No, just no. Sorry.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 12:07:58 am »
While I understand your frustrations at not getting any drops and getting revs/spectral tasks. There are a fair amount of counters to your reasons.
Slayer drops are worth something because of their relatively low drop rate, increasing it by 1% would make it so that every 100 kills there's another drop, this may sound like something small but it's quite big. Tasks are often 30-70 kills, meaning every 2 task, there's an extra rare drop.

Revs and spectrals can be cancelled by getting an easy slayer task, it's bit of a pain to kill 50 ghosts, but it's certainly better than risking your items in wilderness.
;

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:59 pm »
I disagree solely because i'm one of those jerks who likes to kill people at revs and spectrals. The wilderness is already dead whenever I'm on, and now that corp has a safe teleport option and frost dragons can be killed outside of the wilderness it's even worse. Moving these out of the wilderness would basically prevent anyone from ever needing to go into the wild.

Cody's lesson for the day: "Don't bring items into the wild unless you are willing to lose them. Same goes for staking."

Offline Godyr

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2015, 10:08:02 am »
Agreed with the drop enhancing. Slayer=useless right now, you could aswell just camp some bosses and the drop rates are the same. Having a bit higher drop rate while on task would be fair.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 10:15:28 am »
Agreed with the drop enhancing. Slayer=useless right now, you could aswell just camp some bosses and the drop rates are the same. Having a bit higher drop rate while on task would be fair.

Adding higher drop rate = more items in the game = lower price per item. You will just make less profit.
Rev tasks for me are usually anywhere from 10M to 50M profit or potentially even more, DO NOT SKIP THEM.

YOU NEED TO WORK FOR ITEMS AND CASH, IT WON'T JUST MAGICALLY TELEPORT INTO YOUR FUCKING BANK. That's just not how things work.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 10:31:07 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Godyr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 10:31:31 am »

Adding higher drop rate = more items in the game = lower price per item. You will just make less profit.
Rev tasks for me are usually anywhere from 10M to 50M profit or potentially even more, DO NOT SKIP THEM.

YOU NEED TO WORK FOR ITEMS AND CASH, IT WON'T JUST MAGICALLY TELEPORT INTO YOUR FUCKING BANK.
Increasing the drop rate for only WHILE ON TASK wouldn't have that big of an effect.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2015, 10:32:53 am »

YOU NEED TO WORK FOR ITEMS AND CASH, IT WON'T JUST MAGICALLY TELEPORT INTO YOUR FUCKING BANK.
Increasing the drop rate for only WHILE ON TASK wouldn't have that big of an effect.

It has. When was the last time you saw anyone killing slayer creatures when not on task? Exactly, people do not do that, which means that most, if not all slayer creatures are killed on task.

Offline Godyr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2015, 10:50:46 am »

It has. When was the last time you saw anyone killing slayer creatures when not on task? Exactly, people do not do that, which means that most, if not all slayer creatures are killed on task.
KQ, KBD, specs for example are killed all the time

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2015, 10:58:20 am »

KQ, KBD, specs for example are killed all the time

Monsters that are already killed all the time are prime examples of monster whose drops shouldn't made more common. As I said before, work for your items. Don't be a lazy crybaby. That won't achieve you anything.
Pages: 1