The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 321fail

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Slayer Reward Additions
« on: December 31, 2016, 06:04:58 pm »
Just like real runescape, get block tasks, prefer tasks, maybe even add an option to pay slayer points for a certain task. Just a thought. Slayer is quite boring so choosing what you want to kill from what is available might be better.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer Reward Additions
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 05:47:26 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you could just decline the task by paying 1000 Slayer points?

Offline Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 08:48:10 am »
Blocking tasks would be useless, you can just go to hundig and get a task from him that takes just a few mins.

Offline 321fail

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 06:56:25 pm »
Well, I'm lazy, and it's inconvenient for me, so I put my suggestion up. Slayer points go by fast when cancelling a lot of tasks so blocking would cost less in the long run.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 07:21:28 pm »
I'd rather see more things in the rewards shop.

Well, I'm lazy, and it's inconvenient for me, so I put my suggestion up. Slayer points go by fast when cancelling a lot of tasks so blocking would cost less in the long run.
I don't have this problem at all. In fact I'm still gaining while I cancel plenty of tasks.
;

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 05:09:02 am »
Open boss taskes for some ammount of slayer points  8). Just like in rs07.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 05:20:43 pm »
Open boss taskes for some ammount of slayer points  8). Just like in rs07.

If you like what osrs has, go play it. Absolutely no point in making two identical games. Besides, our drop rates are way more generous.

Offline Emilsen102

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 11:10:38 am »
i would like to see some harder tasks that may provide a bonus amount of slayer exp when finished. maybe adding some kind of slayer spree that grants a certain amount of bonus exp if you complete the task quickly/in one go. that should only apply if newer and more difficult tasks were added.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 11:28:41 am by Emilsen102 »
i aint playing it unless it looks like the offspring of the sims and minecraft

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 11:48:14 am »
 I never really thought about it this way, but I also wanted to add up to suggestion since it's slayer related, why some low level monsters or with poor droptable is actually on the list of slayer master tasks, when tasks like Fire Giants goes into smoke, it does bring profit and it is good for lamps. Never have gotten such task in my playing career on Emps, where's Lesser and Greater Demons? They aren't that bad as exp as well. While Slayer Reward Shop does indeed need more variety, I think items like bonecrusher or herbicide is best option for me. Oh, and slayer helm. It should be ability to combine it, not buying it everytime you want to stack them all bonuses within it. Waste of SPS. Also cancelling tasks is waste of SPS if you don't wanna do ez tasks from hundig or chaeldar.
Pages: 1