The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
[slayer points]
« on: October 05, 2014, 10:03:28 am »
maybe it's time to lowered?...

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
Re: [slayer points]
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 10:14:47 am »
What you're saying is you want the slayer point shop items to be lowered?  I disagree if that's the case as because the items in the shop must be hard to get because most of them are pretty strong weapons...and the slayer helm.. :)

Offline Stop Loss

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
  • #BYE@
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 10:18:56 am »
wait wait ops :D
i'm saying to lower it not points in shop but points you getting from task like kbd task give 3k+ points :o wyrm give 3k+ and other task give to much wtf srsly..

me bad :) i pk ur nan

Offline Loosenater

• Liked: 168 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hopsin <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 11:59:30 am »
Yeah agree, the points you get for tasks is ridiculous and would completely kill the value of hunter bows.
Ex-Mod

#quit

Offline I Pk Ur Nan

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 01:01:02 pm »
wait wait ops :D
i'm saying to lower it not points in shop but points you getting from task like kbd task give 3k+ points :o wyrm give 3k+ and other task give to much wtf srsly..

me bad :) i pk ur nan
Oh, in that case then I agree with that, we shouldn't be able to get that much points in a task even if it is a boss task. :)

Offline Rock Gyo

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
  • I love free items!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 02:30:05 pm »
There's another thread with the same topic.. few topics below this.. I stand my opinion..

They are meant to be easy to get, because people die with them, lose them, and may as well work their way to getting one again and again. If we make it so it takes you days to get it, people will not even use it on bosses anymore, because of the risk of losing it. It is not tradable, so it is fine the way things work atm imo.

+ Angers were nerfed to the ground now, it doesn't even mean a lot now anyway..

Pages: 1