The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Slayer overhauling with types of monsters.
« on: June 02, 2018, 09:35:19 pm »
Suggestion is simple.

Like, if you get Demon task, it doesn't matter which ones you kill, exp depends on Hitpoints(excluding Bosses like SDC, GWD and etc.) and number of demons you have to kill is 150 - 200, you can choose between easy ones (Lesser Demons) or harder ones (Black Demons). Same could go for Dragon, Spider, Giant, Undead/Ghost or Boss Task.

For Boss task, implementing numberic choosing between 1 - 10, would make tasks not only longer but more interesting to do. Group Bossing would definitely get more popular around slayer master ing. King Black Dragon remove from Boss task list and land it in place alongside Dragons(it's not very hard task anyways). For Spider task, Kolodion could be placed on list as well since you can kill easily with only 50+ ranged and 37+ prayer. Undead/Ghosts might have Spectrals and Revenants as count too, but up to 100 per slayer task, so players won't farm them for too long. As for Giant task, Fire, Hill, Moss or Ice Giant, doesn't matter any can be done. Other tasks can be left untouched, unless any ideas I forgot. Add some feedback to it, much appreciated :)

Have a good day everyone.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:57:46 am by Wg »

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer overhauling with types of monsters.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 09:54:27 pm »
Slayer helm and chaotics should lose their bonus damage and accuracy on boss tasks if you'd be able to choose task quantities.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 11:20:02 pm »
Slayer and bossing should stay as separate things. The easier you make bosses, the more drops there will be and the less drops will actually be bought. If drops do not sell, nobody will do bossing.

You can already choose the difficulty of your slayer task, that's why there is multiple slayer masters.
The following users liked this post: Tulrak

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 10:02:00 am »
Slayer and bossing should stay as separate things. The easier you make bosses, the more drops there will be and the less drops will actually be bought. If drops do not sell, nobody will do bossing.

You can already choose the difficulty of your slayer task, that's why there is multiple slayer masters.

Not going to bash out but quit living in RS3 anthems and just test it out yourself @Shenven(As I barely see you online ing). He gives both regular slayer and non-slayer monsters with high combat level and hitpoints task alongside boss tasks. And here, we have Kalphite task of 70 - 100 kalphites to kill where you can choose to kill KQ instead of other Kalphites if you are sufficient enough to do it. You get where I'm heading?

My reason is to have one slayer master exclusive for boss tasks only with type overhauling and others just give what they usually do, for example, Shenven could be Boss Slayer Master, or just place Duradel in Shilo Village where he belonged and make him Boss master.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 10:50:59 am »

Not going to bash out but quit living in RS3 anthems and just test it out yourself @Shenven(As I barely see you online ing). He gives both regular slayer and non-slayer monsters with high combat level and hitpoints task alongside boss tasks. And here, we have Kalphite task of 70 - 100 kalphites to kill where you can choose to kill KQ instead of other Kalphites if you are sufficient enough to do it. You get where I'm heading?

Yes I am fully ever how piss easy slayer is compared to what it was scape when I trained it. Duradel gives regular ass slayer monsters and Shenven gives boss and demi-boss tasks except for a few exceptions. You are once again suggesting shit that already exists in the game.

Boss tasks should be completely gotten rid of and slayer and bossing should be kept as completely separate things. Bosses shouldn't have slayer requirements and they shouldn't be slayer tasks. Regular slayer monsters should be all looked at, their xp should be rebalanced and drops improved.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 10:55:47 am by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1