The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Est Mauler

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Slayer
« on: May 10, 2018, 10:01:25 am »
So I came up with an idea that you could buy slayer tasks for slayer points.

For example, all the different tasks are listed in a slayer points shop for a price. The amount monsters you have to kill would still be random. Tasks should cost more than you get for completing it, otherwise you could do the same tasks over and over again that you like and never run out of slayer points. So buying tasks cost around 25-50% or even 100% more than you get for completing it. At some point you'll have to 'get-task' from the slayer master again, because you will run out of slayer points finally.

Thoughts ?

EDIT: No boss tasks
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 01:08:18 pm by Est Mauler »
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare, Namnori, S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:13:50 am »
As if the skill wasn't easy enough already. Also boss tasks should be excluded from this since it would just be stupid to have constant slayer helm bonuses when bossing.
The following users liked this post: 3st Ranger X, Namnori, Bluesunrunne

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 12:41:21 pm »
As if the skill wasn't easy enough already. Also boss tasks should be excluded from this since it would just be stupid to have constant slayer helm bonuses when bossing.
Every suggestion for you looks - Stupid. Consider time you spent on commending how stupid it is - add something to it or at least Thank for suggestion and move along.
O-T: I agree, right now, SPS has utterly no more use unless you lose chaotic equipment or need more hcb.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:03:36 pm by Wg »
Pages: 1