Emps-World > Suggestions & Ideas

Skillcape perks (Community ideas for perks)

(1/4) > >>

Jp:
Earlier I started asking people who were in Emps-World cc what kind of skillcape perks they'd like to see and few players came up with some.
I wrote them down and compiled them into a list: https://pastebin.com/raw/x7wKDARE You can see notes at the top as well.

Here's the list of perks on forums as well: (Note that it's copied from pastebin so formatting is bad, also highly recommend looking at the pastebin instead as it contains a few important notes.)
One note I mention here as well is that perks could and maybe should be something that helps you to train towards master skillcape and 250m.

attack:      
strength:   
defence:   
range:      
hitpoints:   
pray:      acts as both burners lit in POH
magic:      swap spellbook anywhere (needs a cooldown, interesting in pvp scenarios)
runecraft:   pouches don't degreade
construct:   
agility:   
herblore:   
thiev:      you won't get stunned by NPCs you're able to pickpocket
crafting:   when you tan hides you sometimes tan extra and they're sent to bank(?)
fletching:   
slayer:      ability to teleport to all slayer masters
hunter:      Increased number of maximum traps that can be set up.
mining:      3 ores instead of 2 (might be too much?), chance to instantly mine the rock
smithing:   
fishing:   increased chance to get casket and snapegrass, invisible +5 fishing level so you can catch manta rays faster (same as fish pot)
cooking:   never burn any food, chance to cook faster
firemaking:   light fires faster
woodcut.:   increase chance to get bird's nest, need something else as well probably
farming:   chance to instantly harvest the whole patch (herbs, watermelons, limpwurt roots) OR less growth stages when growing trees?

Feel free to post more of them. Skillcape perks seem to have been highly suggested and wanted update.

Im Plsnorush:
Construction : teleport to POH

idk about the others.

Jp:

--- Quote from: Im Plsnorush on May 13, 2018, 06:28:04 pm ---Construction : teleport to POH

idk about the others.

--- End quote ---
That wouldn't exactly make your way towards master skillcape/250m easier so it's kind of useless in that regard. Combat ones except magic and prayer were also left out since increased hp regen while wearing hp cape doesn't sound too good for example.
Could probably make a shared perk for crafting, constrct., herblore, fletching and smithing where you have a chance to save materials I guess.

Est Mauler:
Hunter: Increased number of maximum traps that can be set up. (?)
Range: Works as ava's accumulator (saves arrows) and also gives stat boost.

EDITED

Thomy:
Melee capes: combat stat boost, like a super potion?
Prayer: sounds super op; auto bury bones?
Runecrafting: counts as talisman, teleport to abyss?
Construction: POH teleport
Agility: infinite run energy - requires current run energy rework
Herblore: Potions last 10% longer?
Crafting: Auto tan inventory?
Fletching: Create 10% more ammo from resources?
Mining: Acts as coalbag?
Smithing: Chance to get an additional bar?
Firemaking: Create a fire without logs?
Farming: Increased harvest

^ My two cents on the idea. :)

Some perks sound really strong... we need to make sure they are useful, but don't make it a requirement to use the skillcape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while liking
Liking...
Go to full version