The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
Shooting Star.
« on: April 22, 2019, 10:18:36 pm »
As you all know if you want tot know where the star landed you have to go to the Observatory, or check the telescope in POH.
And if you want to know when the star will land or landed, you have to talk to the Observatory professor, but we dont have this option in POH.
My suggestion is to add this feature to POH only if the player have a Large Orrery and Crystal of Power built in the study room along with the scope.

opinions please.

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Shooting Star.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 11:08:15 pm »
As a matter of fact, there are currently many constructables in POH that lack a feature and only serve as decoration. Logically, it would make sense if you could check when the star is about to land through your own large orrery, since that's what the professor use in his observatory. Secondly, it require a level of 95 construction to build and that is considerably high not to give it a purpose. Right now you can only check your telescope for the star location and craft teleportation tablets throught the lectern. This could give the study room an extra feature that is useful.

Players that dont have the level requirement for constructing the large orrery in their POH will have to visit the observatory as usual but they are allowed to use other players orrerys. Just like the telescope. The goal should be to encourage other players to explore the construction skill in general.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:38:24 pm by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 12:08:30 am »
I’m a proponent of this idea, it’s not logical to go to the telescope in POH while you don’t know if the star has fallen or not, there are many who go to this star to mine it, this star will crash within a time of 10 to 15 minutes, while falling this star every two hours , It’s rare to see where the star fell through from the telescope in POH.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 08:51:42 am »
Knowing where the star will land does not sound good enough for a 95 req.

If it is possible then id add the star timer to lower tier orrery and add the exact location to the level 95 req orrery. (no clue how many orrerys there are tho, just an idea)

High construction should reward you more, because there is already a lack of functioning things in there.

Offline Bluestorm

• Liked: 522 times
  • +1/-0
  • Adam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 09:10:31 am »
I didnt say that the orrery will tell you the exact place, I said the telescope will give you the info as it now, and the orrery will tell you when the star will land or landed.
I dont really agree with adding a feature that tells you where the exact place because it will be very easy, and its easy already..

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 09:34:38 am »
Knowing where the star will land does not sound good enough for a 95 req.

You missuderstood me. I clearly said "If you could check when the star is about to land" and not "where". We already have the telescope for that feature.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 09:41:51 am by Cahit »
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 10:20:44 am »

You missuderstood me. I clearly said "If you could check when the star is about to land" and not "where". We already have the telescope for that feature.

i mixed the orrery and telescope.
mb
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:03:08 pm by Darker Manz »
Pages: 1