The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Red Chinchompas and Chinchompas
« on: January 30, 2016, 08:27:49 am »
Right now these are basically useless and shouldn't even be in-game. They're impossible to catch because only a handful of them are in the hunting location in Falador. I spent 2 hours at least catching them and ended up catching 550 normal chins and 430 red chins.
We need to add at least one more location, if not 2-3 new ones for the red chins. We could add them where they are found in OSRS which is in between Feldip Hills and Oo'glog (Southeast of castle wars).

Adding more spawns for the chins would increase the popularity in them and also increase their wealth. They're a really good item to train with at pest control and anywhere else where you can multi attack.
Opinions? Questions?
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Red Chinchompas and Chinchompas
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 11:49:38 am »
And yet you got around 1,5m exp for catching them.. 1,5m exp for 2hours is more than enough.
Even though i have nothing against more hunting spots i have to strongly disagree with everything that makes skilling even easier.

EDIT: And you should reconsider your trap spots as i constantly get more red chins than normal ones.
EDIT2: in 15 minutes i caught 80 red chins and 50 normal ones, that makes around 640 red and 400 normal ones for 2 hours work. And i wasn't even paying full attention to the game.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:06:47 pm by Il Skill L »

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 12:06:02 pm »
We could add them to other areas, but the amount of chinchompas and their density should stay the same.
Since they stack, they shouldn't be easier to catch. It all depends on positioning your traps anyway, so play around a little.

Offline Zachera

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 12:38:09 pm »
And yet you got around 1,5m exp for catching them.. 1,5m exp for 2hours is more than enough.
Even though i have nothing against more hunting spots i have to strongly disagree with everything that makes skilling even easier.

EDIT: And you should reconsider your trap spots as i constantly get more red chins than normal ones.
EDIT2: in 15 minutes i caught 80 red chins and 50 normal ones, that makes around 640 red and 400 normal ones for 2 hours work. And i wasn't even paying full attention to the game.
I think he's talking about how you can't catch Red chins w/o catching a lot of Normal chins. They should space them out more so that you only catch red chins
Emps-Scape died a long time ago. Nowadays I play Old School RuneScape.
The following users liked this post: Il Skill L

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 12:47:54 pm »

I think he's talking about how you can't catch Red chins w/o catching a lot of Normal chins. They should space them out more so that you only catch red chins
Either way it would make exp gain quicker.

Offline Zachera

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 02:24:39 pm »

Then drop exp rates a little bit to balance out the spacing.
Emps-Scape died a long time ago. Nowadays I play Old School RuneScape.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 02:26:51 pm »

Then drop exp rates a little bit to balance out the spacing.

Chins are terrible XP even if you were in an area full of red chins.

Offline Tgod Bro

• Liked: 304 times
  • +0/-0
  • Het echt varkentje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 03:05:53 pm »
Lol pls

They're easy to get

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 03:09:14 pm »
Lol pls

They're easy to get

True, they are the easiest creatures to bot. No need to drop anything.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 03:57:25 pm »
Chins are definitely easy to get, but the amount of people that want to actually catch chins and sell them is pretty darn low. It doesn't have much to do with catching chins themselves, though a member-only spot for chins wouldn't be a bad idea. It has to do with the fact that we lack chinning spots. The only place you can semi-efficiently use them is at GWD, and even then it's a lot of effort to get things to line up and get optimal exp per chin. We need better chinning spots to make them more demanded, not more chins.
;

Offline Theoneofall

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2016, 04:02:38 pm »
I agree!

Thanks Tulrak for this awesome Signature!
Player since 2011 on different occounts

Offline Il Skill L

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2016, 04:06:35 pm »
Chins are definitely easy to get, but the amount of people that want to actually catch chins and sell them is pretty darn low. It doesn't have much to do with catching chins themselves, though a member-only spot for chins wouldn't be a bad idea. It has to do with the fact that we lack chinning spots. The only place you can semi-efficiently use them is at GWD, and even then it's a lot of effort to get things to line up and get optimal exp per chin. We need better chinning spots to make them more demanded, not more chins.
Red chins are either way for members

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2016, 04:15:18 pm »
Red chins are either way for members
Lol, rip, forgot.
;

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 656 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2016, 04:45:05 pm »
Not true, pest control is a great place to use them when 4-7 monsters are stacked on top of eachother. Or when you're in castle wars and players are frozen all around eachother, you throw a chin and you damage all of them.
Another useful place would monsters that you can multi like the monsters in barrows dungeon and many other things also.
Pages: 1